Stills from my video

ladys

OFC Regular
I think I have my nerve up. Many of you know I love to masturbate and do it at least twice a day. I love to pleasure my body. The releases are sensational and very needed.

I made a video of myself with sound but have not been able to post it. One of the dear people on here took the video and c97639.t_Moment(2).jpg 97639.t_Moment(2).jpg 97639.t_Moment.jpg 97639.t_Moment(3).jpg 97639.t_Moment(4).jpg 97639.t_Moment(5).jpg deep.JPG aptured some still shots. There will be more added if I do not get banned or in trouble.

The pictures show my favorite toy being used then me exposing my clit followed by pinching and twisting a nipple.

This is the real me at 52 years old. I hope the real me is accepted the way the original avatar was.

Attachments

• Clit.JPG
    Clit.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 131
  • nipple.JPG
    nipple.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 123
  • toy1.JPG
    toy1.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 111
I think I have my nerve up. Many of you know I love to masturbate and do it at least twice a day. I love to pleasure my body. The releases are sensational and very needed.

I made a video of myself with sound but have not been able to post it. One of the dear people on here took the video and cView attachment 31060 View attachment 31060 View attachment 31061 View attachment 31062 View attachment 31063 View attachment 31064 View attachment 31065 aptured some still shots. There will be more added if I do not get banned or in trouble.

The pictures show my favorite toy being used then me exposing my clit followed by pinching and twisting a nipple.

This is the real me at 52 years old. I hope the real me is accepted the way the original avatar was.

Wow I love your pussy and want to eat you out big time then fuck you.

That’s not just a pussy...that is a full on warm, wet, sloppy, swollen clit, totally lickable, delicious cunt...the kind you sink into before it grips your cock and milks it for all its worth until you’re spent from filling it with thick wads of warm, sticky cum that drip down to the asshole...

That’s not just a pussy...that is a full on warm, wet, sloppy, swollen clit, totally lickable, delicious cunt...the kind you sink into before it grips your cock and milks it for all its worth until you’re spent from filling it with thick wads of warm, sticky cum that drip down to the asshole...

Ladys does have a very nice looking pussy. I would love to eat it out and fuck it and cum in it..........damn.

I hadn't notice the shave be before, all up front. Great pic of the vertical gold toy and the patch of hair. Well Done.

You're so hot, would love to be in between your legs taking your swollen clit between my teeth and sucking on it

You can be guaranteed that would be done with sheer delight, even BETTER way to get me hard again for you, would you kiss me after?
Oh yes, I will kiss you, in many different places but I would start and end with our lips pressed together.

Back