Stills from my video

Discussion in 'Share Your Pictures' started by ladys, Jun 10, 2020.

1. ladys

ladys Well-Known Member

I think I have my nerve up. Many of you know I love to masturbate and do it at least twice a day. I love to pleasure my body. The releases are sensational and very needed.

I made a video of myself with sound but have not been able to post it. One of the dear people on here took the video and c 97639.t_Moment(2).jpg 97639.t_Moment(2).jpg 97639.t_Moment.jpg 97639.t_Moment(3).jpg 97639.t_Moment(4).jpg 97639.t_Moment(5).jpg deep.JPG aptured some still shots. There will be more added if I do not get banned or in trouble.

The pictures show my favorite toy being used then me exposing my clit followed by pinching and twisting a nipple.

This is the real me at 52 years old. I hope the real me is accepted the way the original avatar was.

Attached Files:

2. Neo7771

Neo7771 Well-Known Member

Mmm very sexy x

ladys likes this.
  3. Tezz12

Tezz12 Well-Known Member

Very lovely my dear lady ;)

Neo7771 and ladys like this.
  4. ReformedGoodboy

ReformedGoodboy Active Member

All I want right now is to EAT YOUR CUNT!!! That clit is gorgeous...

ladys likes this.
  5. ladys

ladys Well-Known Member

Thank you, you guys on here cause the wetness you know.

6. Fireplay33

Fireplay33 Active Member

Congrats!!

ladys likes this.
  7. Funman1965

Funman1965 Member

Wow I love your pussy and want to eat you out big time then fuck you.

ladys likes this.
  8. shifter

shifter Active Member

Mmmmmm yummy

ladys likes this.
  9. ReformedGoodboy

ReformedGoodboy Active Member

That’s not just a pussy...that is a full on warm, wet, sloppy, swollen clit, totally lickable, delicious cunt...the kind you sink into before it grips your cock and milks it for all its worth until you’re spent from filling it with thick wads of warm, sticky cum that drip down to the asshole...

Funman1965 and ladys like this.
  10. Funman1965

Funman1965 Member

Ladys does have a very nice looking pussy. I would love to eat it out and fuck it and cum in it..........damn.

ladys likes this.
  11. Fireplay33

Fireplay33 Active Member

I hadn't notice the shave be before, all up front. Great pic of the vertical gold toy and the patch of hair. Well Done.

ladys likes this.
  12. olderM

olderM Well-Known Member

You're so hot, would love to be in between your legs taking your swollen clit between my teeth and sucking on it

ladys likes this.
  13. ladys

ladys Well-Known Member

97639.t_Moment(10).jpg 97639.t_Moment(12).jpg
    Uhmm, sounds so good to me. After you cum in me would you again eat me. I love the little aftershock orgasms that are caused. Help me out?

14. Neo7771

Mmm loving your titties too

ladys likes this.
  15. ladys

ladys Well-Known Member

I would love the feeling of a warm mouth on me sucking the moisture from me. Just know you will get very wet. A warm mouth and a hot cock always trumps my toys ...

16. Neo7771

Mmm can always taste you reading this

ladys likes this.
  17. ladys

ladys Well-Known Member

Those juices from me are meant to be tasted, then the lips that kiss them meet mine and we share the flavor.

18. ladys

ladys Well-Known Member

Oh this is it, signing off, heading for my bed, for this one I must lay down and fully feel the pleasure.

19. Neo7771

Think of me when you cum

ladys likes this.
  20. olderM

olderM Well-Known Member

You can be guaranteed that would be done with sheer delight, even BETTER way to get me hard again for you, would you kiss me after?

ladys likes this.