Sum slight bih

B

Bevans16

Nothing emotional here, just something slight yerd? These are quite random thoughts honestly, just fighting a battle with boredom. I feel like everyone makes these so don’t @ me it’s chill.
1. I didn’t know where to post this thread because everything else is ‘I need my dick sucked’ or ‘I want to suck dick and meet up. Please kik me @imfakegetcatfishedgotyourneckboiiheadassmightaswellgivemeyoursocialsecuritynumber Because @imfakegetcatfishedgotyourneckboiiheadassmightaswellgivemeyoursocialsecuritynumber1-infinite are taken.
2. I’ve been really obsessed with singing lately.
3. Some people in here are lovely humanoids that are so radical and groovy and have loads of swag yo word, but others grind my gears an astronomical ammount.
3. Kawhi and ronaldo broke my heart:(
4. I fracking love my hair yo, hella soft.
5. I want to learn piano idk why.
6. Cherry or blue raspberry? I’m curious.
7. Candy crush grind is back eskeeeeeeeetit get hip if you know you know.
8. Damn all these fake hoes it’s me, myself and I fr.
I hope the negative people that read this have a splendid day, I will catch you on the flip side yeah?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Blogs or Confessions will do just fine and I know what you mean.
2. It's always good to have a hobby.
3. That's why I always have so much fun on this site.
3. That sucks I wish I could get you a drink.
4. I've been told mine is soft; but I don't really think so.
5. I actually went to learn the violin myself.
6. Cherry
7. I would get excited but I don't play Candy Crush.
8. Yes damn them indeed.

1. Blogs or Confessions will do just fine and I know what you mean.
2. It's always good to have a hobby.
3. That's why I always have so much fun on this site.
3. That sucks I wish I could get you a drink.
4. I've been told mine is soft; but I don't really think so.
5. I actually went to learn the violin myself.
6. Cherry
7. I would get excited but I don't play Candy Crush.
8. Yes damn them indeed.
Hmm okkk. Lol finally someone replied to this thread I was actually going to cry.

No you weren't and besides what do you expect? You're casting a stone into an ocean of advertisements and cock pics. It's easy to miss a thread.

Nothing emotional here, just something slight yerd? These are quite random thoughts honestly, just fighting a battle with boredom. I feel like everyone makes these so don’t @ me it’s chill.
1. I didn’t know where to post this thread because everything else is ‘I need my dick sucked’ or ‘I want to suck dick and meet up. Please kik me @imfakegetcatfishedgotyourneckboiiheadassmightaswellgivemeyoursocialsecuritynumber Because @imfakegetcatfishedgotyourneckboiiheadassmightaswellgivemeyoursocialsecuritynumber1-infinite are taken.
2. I’ve been really obsessed with singing lately.
3. Some people in here are lovely humanoids that are so radical and groovy and have loads of swag yo word, but others grind my gears an astronomical ammount.
3. Kawhi and ronaldo broke my heart:(
4. I fracking love my hair yo, hella soft.
5. I want to learn piano idk why.
6. Cherry or blue raspberry? I’m curious.
7. Candy crush grind is back eskeeeeeeeetit get hip if you know you know.
8. Damn all these fake hoes it’s me, myself and I fr.
I hope the negative people that read this have a splendid day, I will catch you on the flip side yeah?

1. It gets very annoying to always be bothered with requests like those. I'm glad there is at least the forum where I can chat and meet some non "see my dick/show me your tits" folks.
2. Singing is awesome! I can always tell how I feel: I sing to myself when in a good mood, and get very concerned over long periods without it.
3. I hope that with time, since I'm new here, I find more of those radical, groovy, swagalicious humanoids and less gear grindage ones.
4. I too love the softness of my hair. It takes forever to dry though, so darn thick!
5. I join you in the want of piano learning, but I know why. I love hands, and I think those who play the piano have the loveliest of hands.
6. Cherry!
7. Guess I'm gonna have to get hip.
8. Damn them to the lowest level of Tartatus I say! Fake hoes begone!!
This was fun. Thank you, Bevans. ;)

1. It gets very annoying to always be bothered with requests like those. I'm glad there is at least the forum where I can chat and meet some non "see my dick/show me your tits" folks.
2. Singing is awesome! I can always tell how I feel: I sing to myself when in a good mood, and get very concerned over long periods without it.
3. I hope that with time, since I'm new here, I find more of those radical, groovy, swagalicious humanoids and less gear grindage ones.
4. I too love the softness of my hair. It takes forever to dry though, so darn thick!
5. I join you in the want of piano learning, but I know why. I love hands, and I think those who play the piano have the loveliest of hands.
6. Cherry!
7. Guess I'm gonna have to get hip.
8. Damn them to the lowest level of Tartatus I say! Fake hoes begone!!
This was fun. Thank you, Bevans. ;)
Glad you liked it roses! Your response was quite radical and fun as well. I don’t think I’ve come across you in chat, hope to see you around:):p

Glad you liked it roses! Your response was quite radical and fun as well. I don’t think I’ve come across you in chat, hope to see you around:):p

Yay! I look forward to chatting with you someday as well. You can more than likely find me lurking through the forum posts more than in chat, mainly for reason number 1.

Back