Sun shower

I found that really sensual and very well written. I could imagine you doing that and I think we all have closed our eyes and imagined that fucking sexy person we all crave, touching us and feeling our bodies.. hoping, wishing one day that they will make love to us and bring us to our knees. I know I have many times.
Great seeing someone giving so much pleasure to others selflessly. Thank you @FlirtingHubby :rolleyes:

I found that really sensual and very well written. I could imagine you doing that and I think we all have closed our eyes and imagined that fucking sexy person we all crave, touching us and feeling our bodies.. hoping, wishing one day that they will make love to us and bring us to our knees. I know I have many times.
Great seeing someone giving so much pleasure to others selflessly. Thank you @FlirtingHubby :rolleyes:
Thanks Misha. I really appreciate that. It's a great place to share thoughts you might not share otherwise. Especially with such open minded people and such lovely inspirations. :)

Back