CougarfmUK

OFC Regular
I must've looked a proper picture, my arms around the two boys, them with a leg each carrying me to the bedroom, the tacky French Maid costume, the black stockings, my legs spread wide open, my sex itself, shaved around my lips and below, a neat trimmed triangle of hair above, the high-class very sexy strappy stilettos dangling, my sexy knickers, black lace with a bright red front panel pulled to the side, the seam wedged in between my lips exposing one lip as if it were gripping it! The boys turned to face Tony who again was looking into his phone, and the three of us tumbled back, gracelessly onto the bed. The boys, my arms still around their shoulders were laying on my arms meaning I couldn't move them, still holding my thighs so I had my legs completely held wide open, not that Tony could see anything, his eyes were fixed on his phone screen...

I turned to my left and my face met Jeffs' and we began to kiss, he kissed me slowly and passionately, his wet, warm tongue flicking in and out, his saliva was all over my mouth and inside it, Bob reached over and gently cupping my face in his hand turned me to face him, my mouth still open I accepted his tongue as he pressed his lips against mine as Jeff had done, Tony had now put his phone on the shelf by the door and was kneeling between my legs, he gently parted my swollen lips and holding them apart he began to lick the tip and sides of my clitoris, he did this very expertly, licking very fast and applying a lot of pressure with his tongue. My clit seemed to feel the texture of his tongue, I felt as though I could feel every tiny tastebud as he induced in me a series of little comes, the type I call 'stage two' comes, stage one had happened in the kitchen, the stage two ones were sweeping my body in waves, Bob and Jeff were deeply immersed in passionately kissing my mouth and neck, massaging my boobs through the faux silk of the maid outfit, twisting and squeezing my nipples which were as hard as bullets and very sensitive now, one kissed my neck while the other my mouth, then they would change, the other holding my face and turning me to face theirs, on and on this went as if in slow motion, as if the flow of time had slowed down to a trickle, all the while Tony was performing a very detailed demonstration of the art of orally stimulating a clitoris. My body was being taken over by a series of violent shivers, convulsions starting in my feet and rippling through my whole body violently, the convulsions were coming quicker and quicker until one merged into the next, I was lifting my bum off the bed thrusting my pelvis at Tonys' face, frantically snogging the two boys and squeezing my arms around their necks, wave after wave of shivers ran through my body as I was completely taken over by sexual ecstacy, little beads of sweat were appearing on my forehead, merging into droplets and slowly rolling down my face into my hair, my cunt, for it was no-longer a gentle ladies pussy, it was a full on greedy hungry gaping cunt, was opening and closing rapidly, 'fuckin' ell!' exclaimed Tony looking at Bob and Jeff, 'come and look at this' they sat up and stood at the foot of the bed with Tony, he reached down and with both hands gaped my cunt wide open, I had no control of it as the three lads all stood there watching, it was opening and closing rapidly while the convulsions ripped through me, Tony looked over his shoulder to where the phone was propped up on the shelf by the door, the lads looked at one another smiling, their eyes alive with fire, I had reached stage three and was in the throes of a full-on mulitple orgasm, all of it being watched by a twenty-year old and two-eighteen year old virgins, they said nothing just kept holding me there and every now and then looked at the shelf where the phone was sitting...

After a couple of minutes Tony reached over to the shelf by the door and picked up my can of the super-lager that had been put there, 'sit up' he said then putting it to my lips he poured a big gulp of it into my mouth, I needed a drink although I was already very drunk by now, after all I had nothing to eat at all, save for when Tony had offered around a plate of his homemade Brownies when we got back from the club, I had over-indulged, eating four or five in spite of them tasting funny, I remember thinking at the time that his Brownie recipe wasn't very good. I gulped the lager down and opened my mouth again, he poured the lager in until what remained in the can was drained, I swallowed again, it was very welcome as it washed the sticky of all the saliva from my mouth 'Hang on I'll get another can' he said as he left the room, returning a few seconds later with another one. Bob and Jeff sat beside me at the foot of the bed, I rested my head on Bobs' chest while Tony opened the can and took a big drink, he passed it to Bob who took a big gulp after moving my head to rest on Jeffs' chest then passed the can to me and I drank from it, 'What shall we do now?' asked Tony, 'I want a cock inside me' I replied' 'Oh right, well, who do you want to do it?' he asked, I hesitated to answer, looking at all three of them 'I want... I want all of you' I mumbled, 'How are we gonna do it?' Tony asked, 'I dunno, you can take it in turns' I replied, not knowing where this had come from, my subconscious had answered for me! Tony winked at Bob and Jeff and again looked at the shelf by the door. 'Well for this to work, Bob and Jeff will need to shoot their loads otherwise it'll be over in seconds, they are both virgins remember?' 'Uhmmm' was all I could manage as a reply. 'I know, you lie back and they can both have a wank in your mouth'. Now why I wasn't mortified by that idea I don't know, I just lay back on the bed and the two boys knelt down either side on my head, putting my arms between their legs and resting their bums gently on my elbows.

'Now get your cocks out' demanded Tony, he was obviously getting really into the role of directing the action! The boys looked nervously at one another then at Tony, finally resting their eyes on me as I lay there my head between them, Bob pulled down his boardshorts and his cock, feeling the freedom, sprung out and pointed toward the ceiling, it was so hard that the veins were bulging blue and prominent along it's length, it's purple head with a deep ridge around its base looked so engorged as if it were about to burst, I turned to Jeff, he unbuttoned his jeans and gently took his out of his boxers, it was in a similar state of arousal as Bobs' both boys gripped their cocks and stretched them fully, I was shocked by how big and how erect they both were, and, in my state of complete depravity, how exciting it was that I was gonna be the first woman that would feel them inside me. I wanted to take hold of them but couldn't, my arms trapped beneath them as they were. I turned towards Jeffs' cock and took the head of it into my mouth and began to suck it, not as in a blowjob, but just sucking on the head of it like a lollipop as he wanked furiously, flicking my tongue around and either side of his string, almost immediately he came long and hard, his cock twitching and bucking, my mouth feeling the heat from his redhot spunk, it was a good mouthful! I swallowed down his load looking up into his eyes as he stared down at me in disbelief 'Oh fuck, oh fuck' he moaned loudly 'She's swallowed it!' I pulled my mouth off his cock, making a slurp noise as I did so and turned now toward Bobs' and put my mouth around his, he was wanking so hard that his cock came out of my mouth as, having felt the warm sensation of being in my mouth he also ejaculated, the spunk pumped out of his hole and dribbled down his shaft, I stuck out my tongue and licking him from the base of his shaft to the tip of his head, pooled his ejaculate onto the head of his cock and quickly slurped it up into my mouth, I opened wide so he could see the spunk there inside then closed my lips and swallowed it down, both boys were holding their spent cocks above my face, it had happened so quickly for them that both cocks were twitching and bucking furiously as they stared into my eyes open-mouthed! 'Fuck yeeeaaah!' Tony exclaimed, it was obvious how much he was enjoying the spectacle, he looked back over his shoulder, again to the phone sitting on the shelf by the door...[Continued]

Last edited:
Part 3 Continued...

'Right now you two' Tony piped up 'I'm gonna show you how to properly get your cock up a girl, come here' the boys did as he had instructed them, 'Take her knickers off!' Bob and Jeff were either side of me, each took hold of their side of my knickers and pulled them down, I lifted my legs and they pulled them right along my stockings and then fumbled to get them untangled from my shoes, 'Carefull' Tony said 'She always wears very expensive underwear, don't you Sue?' I couldn't speak so I just nodded and grunted, the knickers now removed Tony had the boys spread my legs again and Bob and Jeff feasted their eyes on my hungry pussy, reaching between my legs Tony said 'First you have to open it right up like this' he gaped me wide open expertly with one hand and with his other hand he pulled his shorts down and his big hard cock boinged to attention, 'Then you put your bellend' he had a lovely turn of phrase sometimes 'Into the opening and push in' which he did. 'Oh yeah Tony c'mon fuck me' I said, which he did , expertly pushing in then withdrawing all the way out and then pushing all the way in again as Bob and Jeff held my legs open while I moaned loudly, 'Hold it open for me' he said to Bob and Jeff and with their free hands they held either side of my pussy and gaped me while Tony popped his head in and out of me, really deeply thrusting into me then withdrawing totally, pausing while I closed up again then pushing all the way back in, it was divine, this wasn't like the fuck he had given me at the party, although they had been taking turns with me then it had all been a bit rushed and chaotic, this time it was very systematic, him being a Surfing instructor he was clearly schooling these two young men in the art of a good slow deep fuck, it was heavenly for me, I was absolutely enjoying every push, every pull-out, my cunt was gripping his fat cock hard and the pull-outs were as pleasurable as the pushes in, at this point if another twenty guys had come into the bedroom I'd have happily and greedily taken them all on, as it was I had three, all to myself and they were really making a meal out of it, if the two younger guys were going to fuck me, which they certainly were, then this would likely be the fuck of a lifetime for both of them, Tony was certainly enjoying himself, although he did still keep looking over at the phone, I subconsciously wondered if he had contacted some other guys and was waiting for them to arrive but if he had they didn't, besides the way I was locked into this completely sordid session of utter debauchery, I would have accepted them eagerly!

Tony now took hold of my legs and put me in a position like an Ovenready Chicken, pushing my legs down, still wide open, so that my pussy was sort of open all the time and, as he carried on fucking me he said 'Put your cocks in her mouth' he was loving all this! The boys again knelt either side of my head and pulled their cocks out again, this time they were both limp, they dangled them against my face rubbing their heads around my mouth and cheeks, their heads touching and I opened my mouth and took both their heads in at once, they were small and limp as I say. I rolled my tongue around and around and sucked and gently nibbled on them and as I did this I began to feel them swell up inside there. It wasn't long until they were both fully hard again so, my hands being free I gripped them both one in each hand and stretched them fully, tuning from one to the other I sucked on each one in turn, Bob and Jeff were stroking my hair now with one hand and feeling my tits with the other while Tony slowly fucked me before pulling out of me and turning me over on the bed, he took hold of my hips and pulled me to my feet, the two boys without any prompting moved to the foot of the bed and lay on their backs with their feet on the bedroom floor, proudly brandishing their fully gorged cocks at me! Tony bent me over and I gripped the two of them for some kind of support, otherwise I'd have faceplanted into the duvet 'Now suck their cocks Sue' he demanded, at the same time pushing his cock into me from behind. Looking up into Jeffs' eyes I stretched Bobs' cock into my mouth going down as far as I could without gagging, I did this a few times while looking at Jeff and wanking him then I put my mouth onto Jeffs' cock while looking at Bob, all the time rocking slightly as Tony pushed into me from behind. Suddenly Tony grabbed my hips and turned me pushing me onto my back on the bed, he pushed into me a few more times then pulled out and shot all over my bare tummy where the maid outfit had been pulled up, 'Get me that spoon from the table' he said pointing to the bedside table, quickly Jeff reached over and picked up a dirty old spoon that was there, 'Scoop that up and feed it to her' he demanded to Jeff, shocked Jeff scooped up all the come in the spoon and put it to my lips, 'No way am I doing that Tony!' I said. The devil inside me immediately took over and completely beyond my control my mouth opened wide and I took hold of Jeffs' hand and put the spoon in my mouth and swallowed the come from it, as Jeff pulled the spoon out I grabbed his hand and put the spoon to my mouth again and licked it. 'Mmmm fuck yeah' Tony delighted, 'That's my bimbo!'

'Right now you get your turns!' Tony said gleefully, I was still lying on my back on the bed as Jeff and Bob took up positions 'Both of you get between her legs' Tony barked, now kneeling beside me on the bed. He held my lips wide open as I lay there with my feet in the air and my legs spread with the two younger lads between them, holding me open he said to Jeff 'There you go, now fuck her' Jeff placed the head of his cock to my opening and pushed gently at it getting nowhere, I was really tight now although very wet, Tony had fucked me well and good and no way was Jeff getting in there pushing like that! I reached down and took hold of his cock and guided him into me, doing my best to relax and allow him in, I felt a 'pop' and suddenly he was in me 'Now' said Tony 'You get ten pushes each then swap over, otherwise you'll just come straight away, Sue has a beautifully tight cunt that will grip you like fuck, see? You never thought that pussy would feel that good did you?' Jeff said nothing just pumped in and out while the other two lads counted to ten, 'Now you Bob' Bob then stepped forward and did the same, all the while Tony holding me wide open so they could pop in and out of me, I was dizzy now and pretty sure I must've been moaning loudly, it's a good job there were no neighbours close to the cottage, I wasn't drifting in and out of consciousness but I was in a complete haze and felt again as though the whole thing was happening in slow motion, the lads were swapping places, Tony was still counting and my pussy was feeling every bump, ridge and vein of the two boys' cocks as they took turns inside me. 'Don't you dare shoot inside her!' Tony said 'Pull out and shoot on her belly when you can't take any more' I moaned long and loud, how long this performance went on for I don't know but eventually when Bob was inside me I saw his face change, his cock felt as though it had doubled in size inside my pussy and he pulled out just in time as his cock jerked and bucked and he fired onto my bare belly, Tony picked the spoon up off the duvet and scooped it up and put it to my mouth, I reached up to take hold of it and he held my hand away, holding the spoon over my mouth he said 'Open wide' I did as he said and he dribbled the spunk into my open mouth, rubbing the residue off onto my cheek, 'Now swallow it!' he ordered and I did, Jeff now took up position and began furiously fucking me, before long he pulled out and holding his cock as it spurted he aimed it at my belly, he came with such force that the spunk fired right up me, onto my chest and all the way up the French Maid outfit, shimmering against the black of the faux silk, again Tony gathered it up and fed it to me...

The last thing I can recall is that Tony stood up and went to the shelf by the door and having his back to me I couldn't see what he was doing but he was messing with something. Jeff and Bob lay beside me on the bed and held me between themselves, holding me very close as though cuddling me, the extreme warmth from their bodies sent me into a trance and the shaking of my body slowly subsided...

I awoke somewhere near to mid-day the next day with very little recollection of what had happened although I knew from how open I was and how wet I was downstairs and the maid outfit was sticking to my tummy as I sat up in Tony's bed I knew that I had been fucked. I could smell coffee and cooking, I went to get out of bed and was surprised to find out that I was still wearing my L'Autre Chose, I had slept in them. I hurried to the bathroom and had a big wee and looked in the mirror, I still had the heavy false eyelashes on but my makeup had all either come off or, in the case of my lipstick, was smeared all over my face, I looked like I had been dragged through a hedge backwards! I went to the kitchen and found the coffee it was lukewarm at best, beside it was a plate with a half cold bun with a piece of burnt bacon on it and and a crispy fried egg, I sat down and wolfed this rotten offering and noticed a note on the table... 'Dear Sue, enjoy your breakfast, had to go and get setup at the surf shed, it's gonna be a busy season this year, have loads of bookings and got a feeling I'm gonna get loads more. Put the key in usual place babe, will be in touch, Tony xxx. ps Bob and Jeff send kisses too!'...

Last edited:
There were some hidden clues as to where it might go from here did you spot them? I'm having a lot of sexy fun and thoughts writing these, I love it! xxx

There were some hidden clues as to where it might go from here did you spot them? I'm having a lot of sexy fun and thoughts writing these, I love it! xxx
No I haven't. Looks like I need to re read it to find them ;) xx

I spotted a couple of clues, I liked how the chapters get more detailed and graphic as the story goes on, looking forward to seeing where you take the tale next.

Part 3 Continued...

'Right now you two' Tony piped up 'I'm gonna show you how to properly get your cock up a girl, come here' the boys did as he had instructed them, 'Take her knickers off!' Bob and Jeff were either side of me, each took hold of their side of my knickers and pulled them down, I lifted my legs and they pulled them right along my stockings and then fumbled to get them untangled from my shoes, 'Carefull' Tony said 'She always wears very expensive underwear, don't you Sue?' I couldn't speak so I just nodded and grunted, the knickers now removed Tony had the boys spread my legs again and Bob and Jeff feasted their eyes on my hungry pussy, reaching between my legs Tony said 'First you have to open it right up like this' he gaped me wide open expertly with one hand and with his other hand he pulled his shorts down and his big hard cock boinged to attention, 'Then you put your bellend' he had a lovely turn of phrase sometimes 'Into the opening and push in' which he did. 'Oh yeah Tony c'mon fuck me' I said, which he did , expertly pushing in then withdrawing all the way out and then pushing all the way in again as Bob and Jeff held my legs open while I moaned loudly, 'Hold it open for me' he said to Bob and Jeff and with their free hands they held either side of my pussy and gaped me while Tony popped his head in and out of me, really deeply thrusting into me then withdrawing totally, pausing while I closed up again then pushing all the way back in, it was divine, this wasn't like the fuck he had given me at the party, although they had been taking turns with me then it had all been a bit rushed and chaotic, this time it was very systematic, him being a Surfing instructor he was clearly schooling these two young men in the art of a good slow deep fuck, it was heavenly for me, I was absolutely enjoying every push, every pull-out, my cunt was gripping his fat cock hard and the pull-outs were as pleasurable as the pushes in, at this point if another twenty guys had come into the bedroom I'd have happily and greedily taken them all on, as it was I had three, all to myself and they were really making a meal out of it, if the two younger guys were going to fuck me, which they certainly were, then this would likely be the fuck of a lifetime for both of them, Tony was certainly enjoying himself, although he did still keep looking over at the phone, I subconsciously wondered if he had contacted some other guys and was waiting for them to arrive but if he had they didn't, besides the way I was locked into this completely sordid session of utter debauchery, I would have accepted them eagerly!

Tony now took hold of my legs and put me in a position like an Ovenready Chicken, pushing my legs down, still wide open, so that my pussy was sort of open all the time and, as he carried on fucking me he said 'Put your cocks in her mouth' he was loving all this! The boys again knelt either side of my head and pulled their cocks out again, this time they were both limp, they dangled them against my face rubbing their heads around my mouth and cheeks, their heads touching and I opened my mouth and took both their heads in at once, they were small and limp as I say. I rolled my tongue around and around and sucked and gently nibbled on them and as I did this I began to feel them swell up inside there. It wasn't long until they were both fully hard again so, my hands being free I gripped them both one in each hand and stretched them fully, tuning from one to the other I sucked on each one in turn, Bob and Jeff were stroking my hair now with one hand and feeling my tits with the other while Tony slowly fucked me before pulling out of me and turning me over on the bed, he took hold of my hips and pulled me to my feet, the two boys without any prompting moved to the foot of the bed and lay on their backs with their feet on the bedroom floor, proudly brandishing their fully gorged cocks at me! Tony bent me over and I gripped the two of them for some kind of support, otherwise I'd have faceplanted into the duvet 'Now suck their cocks Sue' he demanded, at the same time pushing his cock into me from behind. Looking up into Jeffs' eyes I stretched Bobs' cock into my mouth going down as far as I could without gagging, I did this a few times while looking at Jeff and wanking him then I put my mouth onto Jeffs' cock while looking at Bob, all the time rocking slightly as Tony pushed into me from behind. Suddenly Tony grabbed my hips and turned me pushing me onto my back on the bed, he pushed into me a few more times then pulled out and shot all over my bare tummy where the maid outfit had been pulled up, 'Get me that spoon from the table' he said pointing to the bedside table, quickly Jeff reached over and picked up a dirty old spoon that was there, 'Scoop that up and feed it to her' he demanded to Jeff, shocked Jeff scooped up all the come in the spoon and put it to my lips, 'No way am I doing that Tony!' I said. The devil inside me immediately took over and completely beyond my control my mouth opened wide and I took hold of Jeffs' hand and put the spoon in my mouth and swallowed the come from it, as Jeff pulled the spoon out I grabbed his hand and put the spoon to my mouth again and licked it. 'Mmmm fuck yeah' Tony delighted, 'That's my bimbo!'

'Right now you get your turns!' Tony said gleefully, I was still lying on my back on the bed as Jeff and Bob took up positions 'Both of you get between her legs' Tony barked, now kneeling beside me on the bed. He held my lips wide open as I lay there with my feet in the air and my legs spread with the two younger lads between them, holding me open he said to Jeff 'There you go, now fuck her' Jeff placed the head of his cock to my opening and pushed gently at it getting nowhere, I was really tight now although very wet, Tony had fucked me well and good and no way was Jeff getting in there pushing like that! I reached down and took hold of his cock and guided him into me, doing my best to relax and allow him in, I felt a 'pop' and suddenly he was in me 'Now' said Tony 'You get ten pushes each then swap over, otherwise you'll just come straight away, Sue has a beautifully tight cunt that will grip you like fuck, see? You never thought that pussy would feel that good did you?' Jeff said nothing just pumped in and out while the other two lads counted to ten, 'Now you Bob' Bob then stepped forward and did the same, all the while Tony holding me wide open so they could pop in and out of me, I was dizzy now and pretty sure I must've been moaning loudly, it's a good job there were no neighbours close to the cottage, I wasn't drifting in and out of consciousness but I was in a complete haze and felt again as though the whole thing was happening in slow motion, the lads were swapping places, Tony was still counting and my pussy was feeling every bump, ridge and vein of the two boys' cocks as they took turns inside me. 'Don't you dare shoot inside her!' Tony said 'Pull out and shoot on her belly when you can't take any more' I moaned long and loud, how long this performance went on for I don't know but eventually when Bob was inside me I saw his face change, his cock felt as though it had doubled in size inside my pussy and he pulled out just in time as his cock jerked and bucked and he fired onto my bare belly, Tony picked the spoon up off the duvet and scooped it up and put it to my mouth, I reached up to take hold of it and he held my hand away, holding the spoon over my mouth he said 'Open wide' I did as he said and he dribbled the spunk into my open mouth, rubbing the residue off onto my cheek, 'Now swallow it!' he ordered and I did, Jeff now took up position and began furiously fucking me, before long he pulled out and holding his cock as it spurted he aimed it at my belly, he came with such force that the spunk fired right up me, onto my chest and all the way up the French Maid outfit, shimmering against the black of the faux silk, again Tony gathered it up and fed it to me...

The last thing I can recall is that Tony stood up and went to the shelf by the door and having his back to me I couldn't see what he was doing but he was messing with something. Jeff and Bob lay beside me on the bed and held me between themselves, holding me very close as though cuddling me, the extreme warmth from their bodies sent me into a trance and the shaking of my body slowly subsided...

I awoke somewhere near to mid-day the next day with very little recollection of what had happened although I knew from how open I was and how wet I was downstairs and the maid outfit was sticking to my tummy as I sat up in Tony's bed I knew that I had been fucked. I could smell coffee and cooking, I went to get out of bed and was surprised to find out that I was still wearing my L'Autre Chose, I had slept in them. I hurried to the bathroom and had a big wee and looked in the mirror, I still had the heavy false eyelashes on but my makeup had all either come off or, in the case of my lipstick, was smeared all over my face, I looked like I had been dragged through a hedge backwards! I went to the kitchen and found the coffee it was lukewarm at best, beside it was a plate with a half cold bun with a piece of burnt bacon on it and and a crispy fried egg, I sat down and wolfed this rotten offering and noticed a note on the table... 'Dear Sue, enjoy your breakfast, had to go and get setup at the surf shed, it's gonna be a busy season this year, have loads of bookings and got a feeling I'm gonna get loads more. Put the key in usual place babe, will be in touch, Tony xxx. ps Bob and Jeff send kisses too!'...
Awesome, keep writing, enjoying my own fantasies evolving from reading your writings

Back