Tell me if this makes sense?

Farlife05

OFC Regular
Hey ladies and gentlemen does this make sense? Say you found a women on here back in Like December and you're an item and everything goes great and you ask her if she's yours and if your the only one and she says yes! Because she's the only one in your heart and she's all you can think of! Then you notice she flirts with other men and before that happen you leave the site for months then you see her flirting with men again and you finally get the courage after the 4th or 5th time she broke your heart after all the talks of her breaking my heart the previous times and I tell her were done because she broke my heart again flirting with another man! I told her I forgave her and that I want to be friends just friends and not only that I go out of my way by calling her just by her name and not baby or other cute names! I mean I completely changed the ways to how we would chat and I was depressed that whole day my chest was killing me tears poured out of me! Bad headaches shortness of breath not being able to think not feel like doing anything that day but when I woke up that morning before I found out what she did I had already planned to go out with my father to a nearby theatre because we never do!
So I told her I can't just stay home I really need to get out and go out for the night to the movies with my father I told her that I would maybe have to go alone but my father called and surprised me saying that he was going! So the next day I felt better much better I guess I took it well I have alot of health problems so I had to kind of be emotionless even though I was hurting deep down like I would just stare at anything I was doing like If I was watching TV I would stare at it not really watch it and I would not blink for a long time just like emotionless of course I kept everything to myself! Now here's the problem so after I tell her were done and I try to make the clear the next afternoon I go on here to look at some sexy pictures or nudes and I reply with dirty sext she found out! I wake up today and she sent hateful messages called me hurtful bastard and piece of crap and tells me thanks for nothing and thanks for making a women feel suicidal! I'm sorry she saw what I did because that can still make ex's upset I mean it would've made me depressed and upset but not to this point I would've just took a deep breath and probably would've grinded my teeth and I definitely would've had pain in my heart but I didn't do it out of hate I did because I was trying to move on and I couldn't get off at all the night before the day I found out and I broke it off with her! So I can see where the suicidal thoughts can come from if she thinks I did it because I hate her but I kept trying to explain to her that I forgave her and still love her very much even before she had said she was feeling suicidal! I'm worried about her I know guys I know you're not supposed to trust anyone online especially on here because it's a sex community but I couldn't help myself! I fell in love with her everything about her! Her voice how beautiful she is the kind of person she is how good she was when we would talk! I'm just confused because anything I said to her she took the wrong way and thinks I don't care about her anymore nothing's changed only that we can't be sexually involved anymore! So I'm giving her space now because she told me to leave her the fuck alone and to Shut the fuck up so I'm granting her wishes and hopefully she can see that everything is fine I don't hate her for what she did and I didn't cheat on her and I love and care for dearly and I can't force her to be my friend I just hope if our relationship meant anything that she would understand how devastated I would be If I lost her forever she was my rock!

Back