Thank the Lord!!

I confess there is some seriously sexy men on here! Not only sexy but can hold an intelligent conversation. Feeling blessed!
Can I have a shot to prove I am better then others here? I swear if the bar was an

Can't say I hav had any success at a conversation: intelligent or otherwise. I just read what others say.

More than happy to have a proper convo and not get off, just a chat

Really? That's a shame?
True. It is most likely my age and the immaturity of the ladies. Either way, I do not have any success having a pleasant chat.
Most of the ladies that are members do not take PMs and it is not easy to chat with someone on the public chat. I am not interested in being someone's "daddy". Lol. That is not something I want to chat about. I have three beautiful daughters and this is one area I want to avoid.
It would be nice just to have a friendly chat with a woman; not necessarily a sex chat, but just a nice chat about whatever is the hot topic.

True. It is most likely my age and the immaturity of the ladies. Either way, I do not have any success having a pleasant chat.
Most of the ladies that are members do not take PMs and it is not easy to chat with someone on the public chat. I am not interested in being someone's "daddy". Lol. That is not something I want to chat about. I have three beautiful daughters and this is one area I want to avoid.
It would be nice just to have a friendly chat with a woman; not necessarily a sex chat, but just a nice chat about whatever is the hot topic.
Iam not a fan of the daddy thing either. The first I got asked to be a mommy I was like wth! The guy was 35! Lol. Whatever floats people's boats. All that ain't for me ! I understand what you are saying about chat. It's hard to keep track

Back