That moment when...

Discussion in 'Confessions' started by Misha000, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Renee

Renee Well-Known Member

That moment you ask your co-worker if you can touch his beard and he smiles at you and sticks out his chin. :p

That moment when the same co-workers walks by your desk, smiling at you as he combs his beard. :D

Needgekopriz, Alpha-Wolf, DDD and 5 others like this.
  2. PhotographerGuy

PhotographerGuy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear. I can't like that either.

Hope things are better for you.

Sun66 and MrNobody like this.
  3. xxx-m-a-n-xxx

xxx-m-a-n-xxx Active Member

everyone at work gathered at christmas to hand out the secret santa gift and open them infront of everyone. i realised it wasn't a joke thing as everyone had nice gifts and the person i broughrt for had a PENIS PUMP much to the shock of the office girls when it was unwrapped.

4. xxx-m-a-n-xxx

xxx-m-a-n-xxx Active Member

lucky he didn't get a fake beard and put his cock through the mouth hole.

Misha000 and PhotographerGuy like this.
  5. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

That moment when you forget a new workmates name and call him by the incorrect name, not once, twice or three times but four times. I called the man, Peter, David, John, Anthony, and then finally I asked him what his name actually is "Andrew". Fortunately he is a lovely guy, and told me I could call him any name I chose too x

6. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

That moment when you wake up and discover one of your girl crushes is coming to your town. :) 20190115_074117.jpg

7. You're at a full table at a Chinese restaurant.
    Mouth full of pork fried rice.
    Unexpected cough ruins everyone elses meals.
    Rice everywhere!

8. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

Haha that's funny..
    Similar experience at a restaurant but I was the waitress...
    Carrying a very heavy terrine of soup all the way across the room to my station. 16 years old, not very strong.. boss standing near my station (of course he was) surveying the room of his minions...
    Couldn't hold it any longer, dropped the terrine as I was trying to put it on the table.. tomato soup on the floor and up the wall.. even splashed some on my boss's uniform.
    Heh heh.. oops :oops:

Sun66, Fireball69 and Looking_to_play like this.
  9. Fireball69

Fireball69 Well-Known Member

TMW..... your on a roll posting all over the forum like a possessed madman and you get, Error. You must wait 126 seconds before performing that action.:eek:o_O

10. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Tmw....the forum burst into life and you feel like Dr Frankenstein shouting ITS ALIVE......ITS ALIVE. :D:D:D

11. InvincibleLight

InvincibleLight Well-Known Member

That moment when you accidentally drop your chicken into the trash on the way to your bowl... Rest in peace, meal. Rest. In. Peace. :(

12. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Sorry for you loss.

13. Needgekopriz

Needgekopriz Well-Known Member

I'm 19 talking to some of my friends . They are talking about what they call the best lil whore house in town. Realize the place they are talking about I had been hanging out at ever evening after everything else in town was closed. :rolleyes::D

14. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

That moment when you realise, you should have paid a bill, instead you purchased more Lingerie :rolleyes:

15. Fireball69

I like it, it’s called the F plan:D

16. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

You are so right Fireball! I need the lingerie, they will get their money lol

17. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

That moment when you realize that it's been 4 years today since you stopped smoking. :)

18. Fireball69

Congrats Debs. That’s an Awesome achievement.❤️❤️❤️

DDD and Sun66 like this.
  19. PhotographerGuy

PhotographerGuy Well-Known Member

Congratulations. It's such a great feeling.

DDD likes this.
  20. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Thank you PG. :)

PhotographerGuy likes this.