The adult cyber community

Morning all,

Before I start, This isnt a sob story, more of an observation.

I have been on sites like this for a while now and genuinly enjoy the enviroment. The feeling that you are surrounded by like minded people and can have a pleasent conversation with the excitment of the thought that it could potentially lead to more.

But this is where my issues come into play. I always (and always will) think about who im talking to as a human being. I like to build a raport and get to know whoever it is that im talking too. It really gets the mind flowing and adds to the excitment but I also appreciate its each to their own.

I have found myself in a bit of a knot because I find that most comments are buried by pictures of guys dicks and random comments of lets fuck etc.

So the question is this. Do we join these sites with the same thing in mind and like it because we can skip through the normal questions you find on dating sites or is the old school etiquette still the way to go.

P.S I appreciate rejection is a huge part to play with this game and I can deal with that well.

My two cents
Thoughts???

Well said my friend.

For me its a little more about just having fun and you keep some of the old school etiquette.
Sometimes you can go on without it and sometimes you have pour it on.

You also have to get a feel for some people on here as some are real and some are fake. Which it is very hard to determine who is what.

Sometimes I tell people just one thing that I want to share with them and that's all. Especially when it comes to some of the women on this site and there are some absolute amazing women on this site. I'm not just talking about looks either. I mean these women are champions in putting up with all the madness of this site. When it comes to many of them I have forgotten about the idea of fucking them and I just think damn I wanna share some beer with these people and sit around a bonfire.

Its very true that this site is drowning in dick pics and I admit I have shared my own.However I have also shared a picture of a real banana to make light of that fact.

Just have fun, make friends, apologize if you think you made someone angry; but don't let it get to you. This site is a social playground and for me its a little more about just having fun and you keep some of the old school etiquette. Sometimes you can go without it and sometimes you have pour it on.

All right I have to stop myself from rambling, so just have fun and mix it up.

Good points well made their mate.

I appreciate certain comments and pictures are par for the course on public forums and I dont judge those that do it ( as you mentioned, I too have done it), it just seems like when you do post a genuine compliment its drowned out haha.

I havnt been on this site for long but your right, there has been some cracking people on here that I have ended up talking about zoo's and the current inflation issues lol

Im going off track a touch now so I'll end with my own little advice.

Dont be somone your not, Its your own unique personality that attracts, not the same guy everyone pretends to be.

I think it's a mash-up of both. It depends on your personal preference... a lot of guys are, at the risk of being rude, uncouth to say the least. They're horny, lonely and just want to release even if it means acting like a caveman. Others are more thoughtful in their approach and understand that even though a lot of us are here for lewd reasons we are still all people that deserve a modicum of respect. That's my take on it really.

PS: I know I specifically mentioned guys as being uncouth sometimes but it would be unfair of me to exclude Women in that as well. We are capable of being the same as some men as I've experienced it many times over. :p

Well said my friend.

For me its a little more about just having fun and you keep some of the old school etiquette.
Sometimes you can go on without it and sometimes you have pour it on.

You also have to get a feel for some people on here as some are real and some are fake. Which it is very hard to determine who is what.

Sometimes I tell people just one thing that I want to share with them and that's all. Especially when it comes to some of the women on this site and there are some absolute amazing women on this site. I'm not just talking about looks either. I mean these women are champions in putting up with all the madness of this site. When it comes to many of them I have forgotten about the idea of fucking them and I just think damn I wanna share some beer with these people and sit around a bonfire.

Its very true that this site is drowning in dick pics and I admit I have shared my own.However I have also shared a picture of a real banana to make light of that fact.

Just have fun, make friends, apologize if you think you made someone angry; but don't let it get to you. This site is a social playground and for me its a little more about just having fun and you keep some of the old school etiquette. Sometimes you can go without it and sometimes you have pour it on.

All right I have to stop myself from rambling, so just have fun and mix it up.
Well said. I believe this site to be an excellent way to have 'fun' and make friends, something I have been doing a lot of, and overall have a genuinely good time. However, I believe that being polite and nice to other users is important as well. I always make sure to start with a friendly "Hello, how are you" when entering a PM, or saying hi to someone in the main chat. Alas, this has been messed up by bots who do the same thing, and it makes it bad for the rest of us. I also think that the dick pics are ok, as long as you post a disclaimer if it's not actually yours. I think this place is absolutely magical, an opinion my attendance reflects as I've been on almost every day since I started checking this place out in late October, but the bots and such should be better caught and removed in order to make this place the best thing since Pokemon Green.

Back