The Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date Start date
Rule update
As Ford said, being tagged by multiple people IS a bit of a problem... So, to fix that, heres a rule update

If you are tagged multiple times, you only have to count one of them as a tag. For example, say you get tagged by member A and member B. You would be allowed to pic one, say member A, and count it as your tag, allowing you to tag member B back if you so choose, though, Id prefer if we avoided saying the same exact ones over and over again, so, heres another rule update:
Once you tag someone, you cannot tag them again. Once youve tagged member A, someone else may tag them, but you cannot, for the duration of 1 day, just to spice it up a little.

*Reads the mention, Jumps off his lounge, skyrockets to the outermost layer of atmosphere, Shouts thankfully, Falls back clinging on a paratrooper's chute, lands on Kilimonjaro, catches a train back to hometown and back to lounge*

You know I love you, Fan :D . Appreciation feels great.

My turn. No tag backs....Well, fine...

@Qliphph
@sub94
@Sophiaa
@Maryl
@carly_fox

I appreciate you :)

Well, some more people worth appreciating.... @StarDustAngel , @dethmetalchick, @Telemachus @Elizaveta, @PrincessKitten ... for being interesting people in the room and keeping the spark alive :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back