The Cabin: An erotic fictional story

Serferis

A group of friends and I decided to spend a couple of days in a cabin, because we never get to hang out like we used to. Our schedules would only allow us to get together in the middle of winter. Which was fine with me, because I like to watch the snow fall anyway. Kate and I decided to car pull, since we lived close to each other. Also, if it did snow she did not want to drive in it. As we drove up to the cabin we talked about how excited we were to see everyone again, and how it will feel nice to get away for a few days. About halfway up to the cabin it began to snow and it seemed to get heavier as we got closer. As we got to the cabin it was now a full fledged blizzard, you could barely see anything.

We went inside,I started a fire in the fireplace, turned on the heat and we started to unpack our things. As we were unpacking, loading up the fridge with food and drinks, my other friends who were supposed to meet us at the cabin called and told me they couldn't make it because of the blizzard. I told Kate that it looks like it's just the two of us for the night until the blizzard passes. Just like that the power goes out, the only source of heat is the fireplace in the living room with a sleeper sofa. The cabin never had a chance to warm up and we knew we would have to share the bed to stay warm until the power comes back on. We finished unpacking, pull the bed out of the sofa, and talk for a while by the fireplace.

We decide to go to bed early and hope the power comes back on in the morning. Kate tells me the best way to stay warm is to sleep in our underwear and cuddle up with each other. She told me, "You get undressed and into the bed first, then lay on your side and look away so I can take my cloths off and get under the covers too." I didn't feel like this was a weird request, because we had been friends for a long time, we saw each other more as siblings then friends. As I lay in the bed I can feel her get in and press her body up against mine. I immediately noticed she did't have a bra on as she pressed up against me, but I did't think anything about it. After we lie there for a while I felt her hand slowly slide over my body and start to rub my chest. She rubbed my chest for a while, then slowly began to move her hand down my body, and slid her hand under my boxers and began to rub my dick. She rubbed my dick until it got hard and whispered into my ear, "Can you lie on your back?" With her hand still on my dick I turned and laid on my back, she then took her hand out from my boxers and got on top of me. She had the blanket wrapped around her back draping off to the sides so I can see everything. While I looked at her body I noticed she was completely naked and her wet pussy was soaking through my boxers onto my dick. At this point I no longer saw her as a sister to me, but rather a good friend who I didn’t notice was so gorgeous until now.

"I was going to play a joke on you, that's why I am naked, but I did't expect to get this turned on". Kate said as she begain to grind her pussy on my dick. I smiled and said, "That's ok! This is a great way to stay warm." She smiled and said "I want to feel your tongue in my pussy!" Without me saying anything she moved up until she was sitting on my face and I began to lick her pussy. Her juices were so sweet and delicious I could't get enough. She was moaning in pleasure and said "Yes! I want to feel your tongue deep in me! Fuck me with your tongue!" As I kept eating her pussy I heard her yell, "Don't stop I am going to cum! Oh god! I'm cumming!" She came all over my face and in my mouth and said, "I can't take any more I need to taste your cock!" Kate then spun around, lowered herself to my dick, took my boxers off, and told me "Do not to stop eating my pussy!" She didn't have to tell me that, because with her pussy in my face I couldn't stop licking it and teasing her clit with my tongue. I could feel her tongue sliding up and down on my dick, until I felt her lips wrap around the tip of my cock and slowly go down. Her mouth felt amazing sliding up and down on my dick and taking the whole thing in her mouth. After a while I could no longer hold back and I told her that I was about to cum! She said in a muffled voice not taking her mouth off of my cock, "Let it all out. I want to taste you delicious cum!" I don't think I have ever came that hard before. I filled her mouth with so much cum, it was dripping out of her mouth. She swallowed what was in her mouth then licked up what came out of her mouth.

"That was delicious now I want to ride it!" Kate said as she got up and then sat on my dick and began to ride it. At first both of my hands were groping her breast, but then I slid one hand down to play with her clit while she rode me. She rode my dick for a few minutes before she came, and I decided I didn't want to lay down any more. I got up pushed Kate’s head towards the pillow and slid my dick into her from behind. At first I was gentle until she said, "Oh yea, fuck me harder. I want to feel that cock deep in my pussy pounding me!" I then began to fuck her harder. We fucked in a couple different positions until I was about to cum. I told her I was cumming. "Don't stop I'm about to cum too! I want to feel your hot cum inside me!" Kate moaned. I kept going until we both came, when I removed my cock from her you could see the cum dripping out of her pussy. She looked at me and said, "Let me clean you off a bit", and began to lick her and my cum off my dick. As we lay in bed; in each others arms, our friends begin to call us. My two friends tell me there is no way they are going to be able to make it to the cabin. Kate's friend, Jane said she has four wheel drive and should be at the cabin soon. Kate tells her "There is no power at the cabin," then smiles at me and says, "but there is plenty to do to stay warm!"

Back