The Coffee Shop (Story)

night69

OFC Regular
She sat in her usual place, at her usual time, staring at the cup of coffee in front of her. She had a nodding acquaintance with a number of the regulars but, fortunately, none of them ever wanted to chat. This was her time, a chance for her to be alone, lost in her own thoughts.

She noticed the man settle himself into his customary spot in the corner of the room. As usual he took out a red note-book and started writing. He paused occasionally to take a sip of his coffee but he never looked up. She wondered what he was writing.

As soon as he came in he noticed her in her usual place. Once he had half heartedly smiled in her direction but she hadn’t seen him. She just sat there, staring into her coffee cup, oblivious of the world around her. He wondered what it was that she sat there thinking about.

She wondered if she should get herself a note-book. Maybe writing her thoughts down might some how help her, go some way to making the pain go away. If she did she would have to make sure that it was not a red note book.

Whenever she was there he found it increasingly difficult to write. That sad face and those doleful eyes seemed to drain him of any creative ideas. It struck him that the only solution would be to write about her. He decided to get a new note-book devoted solely to this mysteriously sad stranger.

The next time she came for a coffee she tentatively took out her new blue note-book and began writing. Once she started she couldn’t stop, her deepest fears and most intense feelings just flowed on to the page. She was so busy she never noticed him come in.

He sat in his usual place. He had so much that he wanted to write down. He was so eager to get started that he hadn’t even looked up to see if she was in. He took out his new blue note-book and started writing, her whole life just flew on to the pages.

beach story ***
The Girl Started to work in a beach bar And want to do the best in it
she Saw a boy at night to the beach boy was just hanging around over the beach or for a short walk
the boy saw the girl the girl saw the boy and they both smile a bit then the next night it happet the same the boy saw the girl the girl saw the boy both smile a bit
but the next night boy waited for the bar to get closed for the girl then he asked her for a short walk then later few more week went off the short walk turned to be a little more long walk they write there name on sand and built caste of sand etc etc ..
then one day the boy went but the girl was not there he tried to find out but could not find anything about the girl and later few day was over the boy saw the girl and said where was you for so long time the the boy tries to hug her but she denied and said just go away from my life i don't want to see you any more
the boy thought why she is saying like that then later the next night he saw her and said i love you more than anything and hug her but cant then the girl said """"" I wrote your name in the sand but it washed away I wrote your name in the clouds but it blew away.I wrote your name in my heart and there it will always stay.""""the girl is dead

Back