The Day that changed my life

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
Ever since I can remember I've had a preference for older guys and sometimes I meet one and the preference becomes a weakness I can't control. I met such a man a while ago and since then when I'm with him he has total control over me to the point of even thinking of saying No to something he wants just seems so wrong. His name is Michael and he's 56 now, happily divorced since just before we met and like most older men he's very set in his ways and on the Dom side. How we met was so innocent, It was one of those hot muggy summer days and I had gone to the lake with some friends to go swimming and just hang out. After a while I needed a shade break so I found a nice spot under some trees and sat down to enjoy the coolness of the shade and relax a while. As I was sitting there a noticed this really cute older man walking towards me and as he got close enough he said Hello and asked if I'd share my shade with him. He was so cute and there really wasn't any shady spots around so I heard myself saying sure and he smiled and thanked me as he sat down and introduced himself. Within minutes it felt like I'd known all my life, he was so funny and just made me feel comfortable as we talked so in no time at all he had my complete trust. He seemed to know that and as we talked he moved closer and he mentioned how he liked the bikini I was wearing and I never gave it a second though. When he saw my reaction he just smiled and said he had to know and without saying anything else he reached down between my legs and pulled my bottoms aside.to expose my pussy to his view. There was just something about him that even trying to stop him seemed so wrong and as he looked he smiled and said expected it to be trimmed due the tiny size of my bikini bottoms but shaved was such a pleasant surprise. It was like I was hypnotized because all I could do was sit there as he looked at my bare pussy never even thinking of stopping him. It was all so wild so within seconds what was happening made my pussy begin to tingle as I became aroused. I couldn't of stopped it if I wanted and as he watched nature ran it's course as my excitement grew as my juices began to flow soaking my now swelled open pussy allowing my happy button to come into view. The next thing i knew he had fixed my bikini bottoms and stood up holding out his hand for me to take asking if I wanted to go for a walk. I didn't even think about it and took his hand and he helped me to my feet as we walked into the woods until we were out of view for everyone at the lake. My head was spinning and I don't even remember him doing it but soon I found myself standing there naked in front him with my bikini laying at my feet as his fingers probed my soaked pussy. It was all to much for me, no one other than me, my best friend or my doctor had ever touched me down there and I didn't want it to end. All I could think of was getting relief as he rubbed and his fingers slipped deeper and deeper into my pussy making my need for relief even stronger. Then all of a sudden he stopped and pulled his finger from my now soaked pussy as he looked at me asking if my boyfriend ever did that for me. I told him that I didn't have a boyfriend and he smiled saying he thought so as he began to rub me once again. This time he didn't put his fingers in but it still felt good and soon my head was spinning again as he rubbed me. Soon if it wasn't for him holding me I would of lost my balance and fallen over I was so dizzy. Sometime during this he had taken his shorts off and he pushed me down to my knees and as I looked I saw something so amazing. His cock was sticking straight out pointing at me and it was so huge compared to the guys my age I had seen when we went skinning dipping. As I looked at it I felt Michael put his hands on the back of my head and gently push my head towards it. While I never had a real boyfriend I did have a lot of friends who were guys so I knew what Michael wanted so my mouth just fell open as the tip got close enough and soon it was slipping into my mouth. I had made out with a few of the guys I knew so this wasn't my first time sucking on one but Michael's was so big and thick I didn't even think I'd get much of into my mouth. Then as I started sucking on it he let got of my head and reached down and began rubbing my boobies, pinching and pulling on my nipples which was driving me crazy. Even I was surprised when I realized I had swallowed all of his cock and his ball bag was now resting on my chin. Soon I got my first taste of his sweet pre-cum and between that and his rubbing and pulling on my boobies and it turned me into a wild woman sucking his cock as hard and fast as I could to get my reward. Unlike the guys my age I sucked Michael didn't cum as fast so I really got to enjoy the taste and feel of his thing in my mouth. Soon tough I felt his cock jump in my mouth and I soon got my reward after blast after blast of his man juice began filling my tummy. I didn't want to waste a single drop so i kept sucking on it until I got every last drop and his not softened cock slipped from my mouth. As I looked up at him he smiled and said "that was amazing" then he smiled and said "My turn" as he reached down lifting my up and carried me over to this huge boulder. As soon as my bare bum touched it he pushed me back so I was laying down and grabbing my ankle put them over his shoulders as he leaned down and started licking me. My best friend Ami was the only one who ever did that and as great as it felt Michael licking me felt even better and soon my whole body was shaking as I had one orgasm after another as he continued licking me. Soon all I could do was lay there fighting for every breath as he continued licking my pussy until I had no more juice to give him. Everything was just a blur as I looked down and saw him lift his head from between my legs as he smiled at me and lifted me off the boulder and stood me up. As soon as my feet touched the ground he kissed me and I saw his cock had rested and was once again sticking out as he turned me around so I was facing the boulder as he bent me over so my elbows were resting on the boulder. Soon after I felt his hands on my hips helping me to steady myself and moments later something hard, yet soft pressing against my bum hole. My body was still so relaxed it didn't take much for my bum to accept what ever it was trying to get in and as it went deeper and deeper I soon realized it was his revived cock. I had heard of guys doing this but i never did it before and as it went in deeper and deeper it did hurt a little but even thinking of asking him to stop seemed wrong so I didn't. Soon I could feel him pressed against my bum as I heard him moan softly before he let go of my hips and reached under me grabbing my boobies tightly in his hands. Once he did that he held onto them tight as he began moving his cock in and out of my bum slowly at first but pushing it back in a little harder and faster each time until it felt like if he wasn't holding my boobies I would of shot across the forest like a rocket. It was so amazing because what kind of hurt at first now felt so great and my pussy got all happy again and my whole body started to tingle as he continued pounding into my bum. Just then something happened that never happened before as he began filling my bum with his man juice I had the most intense orgasm I ever had shoot through me making my juices squirt out of my pussy like a volcano erupting all over the boulder I was leaning on. Soon Master's cock softened and slipped from my very happy bum ad he grabbed me pushing me to my knees telling me to clean his cock off which I happily licked clean. As I was he leaned over and patted me on my bum saying I was amazing and said he'd love to see me again and I stopped licking his cock long enough to say yes and it changed my life.
Since then he's taught me so much and even though there have been times I needed to be punished to learn my lesson we've had so much fun.

Thanks for sharing. You're a sexy woman as well as a gifted writer. You made me feel as if I were Michael doing those things to you! We need to write a story together... you would be the female perspective, I would be the male perspective.

TabathaJ, you have written yet ANOTHER sexually breathtaking story of your life, i would REALLY get to know you a lot more, the old guys ARE the best, and you have found out, so you have a gf called Ami that has been treating your sweet pussy, you are one sexy yomg ladyuy, contact me for more...

TabathaJ, you have written yet ANOTHER sexually breathtaking story of your life, i would REALLY get to know you a lot more, the old guys ARE the best, and you have found out, so you have a gf called Ami that has been treating your sweet pussy, you are one sexy yomg ladyuy, contact me for more...

Yes, she's my best friend and we've been "helping each other out as needed" since we first started getting those urges... masturbating only helps for so long

Yes, she's my best friend and we've been "helping each other out as needed" since we first started getting those urges... masturbating only helps for so long
She sounds like the kind of best friend that is needed, i agree that it only helps for so long, but it's great at the time of doing it with each other...

Back