The first of many (January 20, 2018)

What do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

InvincibleLight

This is going to be the first of a series of conversations Im going to start. Once a week, I will be starting a new conversation with a different topic, and I really hope to see all of your opinions and replies. My goal in all of this is to learn more about people and make some kick-ass friends in the process. So for this weeks topic, I want your opinions on This website, specifically your likes and dislikes when it comes to chatting. Hope to read comments fast!

I don't think I've met you before, but in any case I find the chat entertaining. I don't think I'm on enough to be a capital R regular, but even so the regulars are, on the whole, welcoming and decent.
I find the chat an odd melange of lies and honesty.

Fake photos abound, but private conversations often take a turn for the deeply personal, delving into topics that even some real-life best friends aren't privy too. I chock it up to the anonymity; like casting your little melodramatic issues into a pillow, but one with a witty retort and maybe even a helpful piece of advice.

The forum is a little disappointing in terms of quality of posts, not that I'm much help in that department. I do appreciate the variety of photos posted :p

Overall, I like it quite a bit.

I don't think I've met you before, but in any case I find the chat entertaining. I don't think I'm on enough to be a capital R regular, but even so the regulars are, on the whole, welcoming and decent.
I find the chat an odd melange of lies and honesty.

Fake photos abound, but private conversations often take a turn for the deeply personal, delving into topics that even some real-life best friends aren't privy too. I chock it up to the anonymity; like casting your little melodramatic issues into a pillow, but one with a witty retort and maybe even a helpful piece of advice.

The forum is a little disappointing in terms of quality of posts, not that I'm much help in that department. I do appreciate the variety of photos posted :p

Overall, I like it quite a bit.
Im glad to hear it! Im what you would call a regular. There's only been a few days that I haven't been on since End of October, and I thoroughly enjoy it! I enjoyed reading your post, and I hope to read more from you in the future!

Hi Invinciblelight. I too am not a regular on here but when I do go in the chat rooms I love how friendly and welcoming they have been compared to other sites. There are a few too many bots and fakers who appear as guests but I have got used to this to be fair.

Hi Invinciblelight. I too am not a regular on here but when I do go in the chat rooms I love how friendly and welcoming they have been compared to other sites. There are a few too many bots and fakers who appear as guests but I have got used to this to be fair.
Well, Ive tried a few other sites myself and this is the one I deemed the best. Im glad you like it here! I hope to see another post from you in next week's conversation!

This is going to be the first of a series of conversations Im going to start. Once a week, I will be starting a new conversation with a different topic, and I really hope to see all of your opinions and replies. My goal in all of this is to learn more about people and make some kick-ass friends in the process. So for this weeks topic, I want your opinions on This website, specifically your likes and dislikes when it comes to chatting. Hope to read comments fast!
Well this site can get u girls or guys depending on what u want I love it

(Update: Jan 21 2018) Song of the Week: Tarantula - The Smashing Pumpkins (Will add new song every week)

Aaaand finally post number thirty. Took long enough!

Two days left until next week's topic, and Im astounded at the poll's current results. I was not expecting a three way tie, and even less that one of those three would be the option I added as a joke! This is EXACTLY what I was hoping to get out of this, and it has been thoroughly informative.

I'm glad we are all as predictable as ever lol
The opposite is true. I expected "The Sex! " to be unopposed with the only vote for "The people I meet" being limited to one vote, since I voted for it. But I didnt expect anything else to have more than a single vote. You learn something new every day, I guess.

Back