"The mentalist" lovers

Nisha3089

OFC Regular
Hi all my dear friends, I am creating this thread to talk about my favourite series "The mentalist". I am the biggest fan of this series and the artists acted in this. There is not a single day on which I didn't watch any episode of this. Do let me know if you are a crazy fan of this series like me. Also share what you like about this and even share whatever you would like to speak about this series.

Thanks, :)

Hey...

I watched but it but tbh it’s kinda been ages so I recon, and I’m just guessing btw, many others have also forgotten most of it?

Maybe check the fb page and have a chat with some fellow fans? If there is a fb page still lol!

Hey...

I watched but it but tbh it’s kinda been ages so I recon, and I’m just guessing btw, many others have also forgotten most of it?

Maybe check the fb page and have a chat with some fellow fans? If there is a fb page still lol!
Hi many Fb Pages are there and I have liked all of them.

I watched the all seasons pretty much in a month, it became engaging when you see/hear Red John episodes... Jane, Lisbon, Cho, Rigsby and Van Pelt are all close to my heart :)

Back