The most wtf moment while being on the road

It was about about 4 years ago , me and my co worker was on our way back from a job and it was slow traffic . I saw a guy running from the side walk to jump on a open scrap truck and throw of a wheel rim . But the way it landed it started rolling and paased me to dammage the car behind me . The guy that caused all of it ran away lol.

Was driving home and seen a truck jumping up and down in the ditch, hitting humps, and taking out mailboxes along the way. So I stopped on my side of the road and watched him fish tailing the vehicle before he corrected it back in his lane. Had his phone in one hand still driving by like nothing phased him. He even waved Lmao

MAny years ago I was about to pull on to a freeeway when an immigrant rad a stop light and hit my car in the left rear, acting like a police "Pitt Maneuver". I was tossed up on two wheels for a couple hundred feet before I managed to return to all four wheets. I had no idea that I was a stunt car driver!

No injuries. I never did find out if shee was an illegal or not.

MAny years ago I was about to pull on to a freeeway when an immigrant rad a stop light and hit my car in the left rear, acting like a police "Pitt Maneuver". I was tossed up on two wheels for a couple hundred feet before I managed to return to all four wheets. I had no idea that I was a stunt car driver!

No injuries. I never did find out if shee was an illegal or not.
Good you wasn't hurt bud

Thank you kindly.

I hve another automotive experience. When I first arrived in Minnesota, I purchased a Mercedes-Benz 190SL rebuilt to include a high performance 271HP Ford V8. The builder constructed five of them, taking each to the drag strip. All turned just over 11 seconds flat in the quarter mile. It also had monster racing tires wth more than a 12-inch cross section at the rear. The widest tires I had until my Corvette which had 315 rears.

Anyway, I drove onto I-35W one crisp late fall morn. At the bottom of the on-ramp the car began fish-tailing until I began doing doughnuts across all five lanes and back. I regained control and looked in the rear view mirror. There was a veritable "wall" of cars coming up from behind. As the first car passed me, the driver gave me the "okay" sign. God was looking out for me that day!

NO! I did not mistake the hand signal!

Last edited:
Back