The Truth.....

Mikeky

I will confess....I have been a bit curious about what it would be like to suck cock, just as a lot of men do, even if they don't admit it. So, I did end up going to a Adult book store and found that they had the " booths" in back that I have read about in so many stories. I was VERY nervous about going back there, but I did it anyway. Once in there, I put money in the video machine, selected a bisexual movie and pulled my pants down and started stroking my simi hard cock. I had read enough about the gloryholes in these establishments, so I knew what it meant when someone puts their fingers through the hole. As I saw some fingers poke through the hole and then disappear, I got up, walked to the hole and inserted my now, rock hard cock. I then felt a very warm, smooth mouth swallow my cock! I'm assuming it was another guy at that moment, and was amazed that it was feeling that good! My wife has never suck me that well! Anyway, it didn't last too long when he quit sucking me, so I pulled my cock back out, reaching down, I put my fingers into the hole, then withdrew them. A decent sized cock poked through the hole quickly and still being a bit nervous, I reached down, wrapped my hand around this cock, as I dropped to my knees, looking at my first close-up cock, I leaned in, taking it into my mouth. I was amazed at how smooth it felt in my mouth. It was hard, but yet soft in my mouth! I was really enjoying having a dick in my mouth as I tried to suck him the best I could! I'm not sure if I was doing that good of a job or not, but it didn't take long at all before he started Cummings in my mouth! It startled the hell out of me, so I pulled the cock out as it was still shooting and spit what little bit got in my mouth out! I continued stroking him though until he finished Cummings, then he pulled out. He put his finger back through the hole, so I did put my now, raging Hard-on through the hole. He started sucking my dick again, this time, swallowing all of it! It felt so damn good, and it didn't take long and I was Cummings! This guy took ALL of my cum down his throat! He swallowed it all! Once it was over, I cleaned up, pulled my pants up, then left the store, never to go back again. I know that it can be dangerous to do things like that, probably the ONLY reason I haven't been back, but I do have to admit, I REALLY liked sucking cock!....would LOVE to do it again! But, for some reason, it really turns me on even more if a woman was present the next time I ever do suck cock. I guess it makes me feel gay if its just man on man, but with a woman there, I guess it makes it bisex? I don't have anything against gays at all, my oldest brother is gay, but its just a fantasy of mine to have a woman present, that feeds me her mans hard cock, with her enjoying seeing me suck him as much as I would enjoy it!...Anyway, that's my story...hope you all enjoy it!...…

I had a cuz that used to suck me and swallow i couldn't suck him because i have a gag reflex that just won't let me i enjoyed your story thanks

I will confess....I have been a bit curious about what it would be like to suck cock, just as a lot of men do, even if they don't admit it. So, I did end up going to a Adult book store and found that they had the " booths" in back that I have read about in so many stories. I was VERY nervous about going back there, but I did it anyway. Once in there, I put money in the video machine, selected a bisexual movie and pulled my pants down and started stroking my simi hard cock. I had read enough about the gloryholes in these establishments, so I knew what it meant when someone puts their fingers through the hole. As I saw some fingers poke through the hole and then disappear, I got up, walked to the hole and inserted my now, rock hard cock. I then felt a very warm, smooth mouth swallow my cock! I'm assuming it was another guy at that moment, and was amazed that it was feeling that good! My wife has never suck me that well! Anyway, it didn't last too long when he quit sucking me, so I pulled my cock back out, reaching down, I put my fingers into the hole, then withdrew them. A decent sized cock poked through the hole quickly and still being a bit nervous, I reached down, wrapped my hand around this cock, as I dropped to my knees, looking at my first close-up cock, I leaned in, taking it into my mouth. I was amazed at how smooth it felt in my mouth. It was hard, but yet soft in my mouth! I was really enjoying having a dick in my mouth as I tried to suck him the best I could! I'm not sure if I was doing that good of a job or not, but it didn't take long at all before he started Cummings in my mouth! It startled the hell out of me, so I pulled the cock out as it was still shooting and spit what little bit got in my mouth out! I continued stroking him though until he finished Cummings, then he pulled out. He put his finger back through the hole, so I did put my now, raging Hard-on through the hole. He started sucking my dick again, this time, swallowing all of it! It felt so damn good, and it didn't take long and I was Cummings! This guy took ALL of my cum down his throat! He swallowed it all! Once it was over, I cleaned up, pulled my pants up, then left the store, never to go back again. I know that it can be dangerous to do things like that, probably the ONLY reason I haven't been back, but I do have to admit, I REALLY liked sucking cock!....would LOVE to do it again! But, for some reason, it really turns me on even more if a woman was present the next time I ever do suck cock. I guess it makes me feel gay if its just man on man, but with a woman there, I guess it makes it bisex? I don't have anything against gays at all, my oldest brother is gay, but its just a fantasy of mine to have a woman present, that feeds me her mans hard cock, with her enjoying seeing me suck him as much as I would enjoy it!...Anyway, that's my story...hope you all enjoy it!...…
Great story I was so hard when I was reading it

Back