They say. .

Definition of sexy_Girl with nose ring and messy hair. .
Is that true. .??View attachment 6698
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that saying is one of the best. Where one person wouldn’t like something another person loves. Don’t like girls piercing clits and nipples because I love and totally enjoy sucking them, and Absolutely hate the feeling of a piece of metal in my mouth, I want to feel and taste her pussy n clit, and her nipples, nothing else. Nose and ears it’s a style too much isn't attractive but that’s just me. And you have delicious looking breast.

Last edited:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that saying is one of the best. Where one person wouldn’t like something another person loves. Don’t like girls piercing clits and nipples because I love and totally enjoy sucking them, and Absolutely hate the feeling of a piece of metal in my mouth, I want to feel and taste her pussy n clit, and her nipples, nothing else. Nose and ears it’s a style too much isn't attractive but that’s just me. And you have delicious looking breast.
I agree with u about pierced nipples and clit. .i wont do that to myself. .but nose and ears i like that but of course not everyone likes that either. .anyway thanks for appreciating my tits though. .;)

Back