THINGS YOU SHOLD KNOW ABOUT ME

SierraR

Hi, I'm Sierra and I'm 19 years old. PLEASE don't approach me with just a hi or hey, if I'm on this site I'm horny okay? Also, I'm Vietnamese, not Chinese, Korean, or Filipino you just look stupid guessing. I NEVER cam, I'm very self-conscious about my body, and I love meeting new people, making new friends, and getting dirty every once in a while ;) Msg me sometime!!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Sierra and I'm 19 years old. PLEASE don't approach me with just a hi or hey, if I'm on this site I'm horny okay? Also, I'm Chinese, not Vietnamese, Korean, or Filipino you just look stupid guessing. I NEVER cam, I'm very self-conscious about my body, and I love meeting new people, making new friends, and getting dirty every once in a while ;) Msg me sometime!!
Why are you self-conscious about your body? You're gorgeous.

Hi, I'm Sierra and I'm 19 years old. PLEASE don't approach me with just a hi or hey, if I'm on this site I'm horny okay? Also, I'm Chinese, not Vietnamese, Korean, or Filipino you just look stupid guessing. I NEVER cam, I'm very self-conscious about my body, and I love meeting new people, making new friends, and getting dirty every once in a while ;) Msg me sometime!!
Hey cutie

Very sexy!

We had a chat once and it was a great one... You had to go suddenly and since then we haven't texted again ... Hmu anytime :p

Back