Thread Title...

N

nby323

You talk, I'll offer my ear. You cry, I'll offer my shoulder. In return? I ask for nothing. I do these things because I want to. Without thought of a reward. I offer up the kindness and warmth of my heart because I think you are worth it. Because I feel i can trust you. You may not trust me, but that's okay. One of us has to take the risk and trust first. In time I may earn yours.

For too long I have kept things to myself. Too scared to share them. With you. With anyone. Anger, pain, love, sadness. Bottles and bottles filled with these emotions lie around my bedroom. Waiting for the day that I find the courage to pick one up and smash it against the wall. Oh to have that courage.

My problems? It's my belief that they are not important to anyone else. I prefer to make sure other people are able to express there feelings and emotions. To see if I can help them through their problems. I"ll get through mine on my own. For now It's who I am. It's who I have always been. And It"s I'll continue to be. Well maybe I could work on throwing that bottle a bit harder....

As a fellow Taurus, I can concur. Dont like to burden others with my problems but love to take on the burdens of others. Though through the influence of friendships, I have gotten into the habit of "complaining" about menial things. Dont really mean it but can't seem to break the habit at the moment so it makes for some awkward convos

Back