I’ll find the guy or guys that did it to you, throw them through a window, untie you then say “I like my fish to wiggle”.

I'd spread your legs and ram my hard cock into your pussy a few times then switch to your ass. I would keep doing that till I cum in one of your holes

What would you do if you found me like this? Helpless and at you mercy.
View attachment 9474
I would hold those ankles... pull those legs apart.. lube up your ass... then guide my thick cock inside you... stretching your tight little hole... and I would say nothing... I would be balls deep into your ass when I empty my sac inside you... filling you with my thick hot sticky seed.... then I would put my cock in your mouth... make you lick it clean... then leave... no words, just action

I would hold those ankles... pull those legs apart.. lube up your ass... then guide my thick cock inside you... stretching your tight little hole... and I would say nothing... I would be balls deep into your ass when I empty my sac inside you... filling you with my thick hot sticky seed.... then I would put my cock in your mouth... make you lick it clean... then leave... no words, just action
I like that

I would spread those legs and lick slowly from the bottom of your pussy all the way up to you arse continuing up the spine of your back till i get to your neck making your whole body shiver as i slowly push my cock into your hot aching wet pussy

Back