To whom it may concern

I

InvincibleLight

For a while now, I've been thinking about stuff. I have realized how little of a life I have outside of this place. Don't get me wrong, you guys are all amazing, but it would be nice to have more than maybe two people IRL that would notice if I just up and died one day. So, after a lot of thinking, I have decided to decrease my time spent here by a lot. I will still be here quite a bit, just not nearly as much. I will be in the chatrooms at least twice a day, and the forums Ill check every now and then during the day as well. I figured I would just post this so that everyone knows that I am not going on hiatus, or leaving, or anything like that any time soon.

For a while now, I've been thinking about stuff. I have realized how little of a life I have outside of this place. Don't get me wrong, you guys are all amazing, but it would be nice to have more than maybe two people IRL that would notice if I just up and died one day. So, after a lot of thinking, I have decided to decrease my time spent here by a lot. I will still be here quite a bit, just not nearly as much. I will be in the chatrooms at least twice a day, and the forums Ill check every now and then during the day as well. I figured I would just post this so that everyone knows that I am not going on hiatus, or leaving, or anything like that any time soon.
Hey Light, yes we need to keep our lives balanced. We do need that URL interaction. I'm in your corner what ever you do !

Well, Ok. Best of Luck, Nats. Its just that the forums become half as interesting without you :( But N ever Mind, Its your life, and you're its crusader. But please try not to stop posting :) ....Or you may stop...Its fine :)

Hey Light, yes we need to keep our lives balanced. We do need that URL interaction. I'm in your corner what ever you do !
I appreciate that.

Well, Ok. Best of Luck, Nats. Its just that the forums become half as interesting without you :( But N ever Mind, Its your life, and you're its crusader. But please try not to stop posting :) ....Or you may stop...Its fine :)
I plan on staying active, just not as active, so no need to worry!

Hey gorgeous Light, you are making the right decision for you. This site is fun, with so many lovely people, but you need real life relationships too. Glad you will be around still, I would miss you too much if you weren’t. You brighten this place ❤️

Hey gorgeous Light, you are making the right decision for you. This site is fun, with so many lovely people, but you need real life relationships too. Glad you will be around still, I would miss you too much if you weren’t. You brighten this place ❤️
Awww, thanks, Sun! ❤❤❤

In support of anything you do!!

Nats, my Princess, I wish you alll the best! *wishes she was there so she could your IRL friend as well* IRL relationships are daunting but you are your username, an Invincible Light, and there will be those who see you as you shine so brightly! <3

In support of anything you do!!
Nats, my Princess, I wish you alll the best! *wishes she was there so she could your IRL friend as well* IRL relationships are daunting but you are your username, an Invincible Light, and there will be those who see you as you shine so brightly! <3

Awwww guys! Youre gonna make me blush! ❤❤❤❤❤❤
*is glad to have such amazing friends*

Back