To whomsoever it may concern...Or maybe not...Shut up and Just Listen

A

AkshayGoodOne

Hey

Thanks for letting your eyes look at these letters with such bubbling hope. I hope not to disappoint you all.

Well, I was just thinking what if an online friend of yours just stops coming here because he's left this world? How would you know if he's been called upon by Almighty. The ignorant us would just keep waiting for the person.

The point is, many or all of us will eventually stop talking, participating in the forums or just log off without notice. Someone will get stranded on an island, become a multi-billionaire and too busy to be here, become an ascetic and give up all worldly pleasures, an apocalypse will wipe all telecommunication channels, or whatever reason. That's a hard but true fact...And I'm realizing it just now.

I have dreams too. I too want to do big things in life. What I am doing right now is self-reflection to mend my low self esteem. I'll leave one day as well...or pay less frequent visits. I just don't know when. So, before I lose all the chance to say this, let me thank you.

Thank You for ever paying attention to my words, showing me love and adoration and filling me with self-confidence. You are a harbinger of change in my life. So you may add this quote in your resume, or whenever you feel worthless, remember that you can fill people with all positivity and bring drastic improvements in their lives..

You people have a character, a sign of dependability and empathy. I just wanted to say that some person might leave one day and not even get the chance to say Bye.

So, Adios. We don't need Byes, for I'd always pray God to be by your side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

Thanks for letting your eyes look at these letters with such bubbling hope. I hope not to disappoint you all.

Well, I was just thinking what if an online friend of yours just stops coming here because he's left this world? How would you know if he's been called upon by Almighty. The ignorant us would just keep waiting for the person.

The point is, many or all of us will eventually stop talking, participating in the forums or just log off without notice. Someone will get stranded on an island, become a multi-billionaire and too busy to be here, become an ascetic and give up all worldly pleasures, an apocalypse will wipe all telecommunication channels, or whatever reason. That's a hard but true fact...And I'm realizing it just now.

I have dreams too. I too want to do big things in life. What I am doing right now is self-reflection to mend my low self esteem. I'll leave one day as well...or pay less frequent visits. I just don't know when. So, before I lose all the chance to say this, let me thank you.

Thank You for ever paying attention to my words, showing me love and adoration and filling me with self-confidence. You are a harbinger of change in my life. So you may add this quote in your resume, or whenever you feel worthless, remember that you can fill people with all positivity and bring drastic improvements in their lives..

You people have a character, a sign of dependability and empathy. I just wanted to say that some person might leave one day and not even get the chance to say Bye.

If I ever leave for longer than two weeks without any notice, assume I have died, alright?

Hey

That’s was beautiful :’)

Hey

Very lovely piece of writing from you as always. You raise a lot of key points, that have touched me already on this site, when people just disappear. It has happened to me a few times on here, and it is incredibly sad when friends just disappear without a word. Fortunately, many have come back within a few days, some are still missing and I hope they come back one day, even just to say goodbye xx

Back