Tribute Me!

you look so delicious Becky. we would be hot in bed together. kisses crystal
The notion of you two playing is a huge turn on! I bet your pussy tastes wonderful...how about if I'll fuck Becky from behind with her face buried between your thighs so every thrust of my cock into her pushes her tongue harder against your clit...

(Sorry Becky if you're not bi...but I hope it makes your pussy wet knowing how you are getting perved on by both men and women and the fantasies you are inspiring!)

Attachments

• IMG_3763[1].jpg
    IMG_3763[1].jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 29
See how horny you make us, Becky? And both men and women...tell us how that makes your pussy feel...or, better yet, show us...you know we will all appreciate the chance to see you...

I would love to watch Whitedove deeply kiss your lovely mouth, Becky. I would like to see that mouth on her pussy. She shared a great picture of her hole...would you like to run your tongue all up and down the soft pink lips? Can I spread them for you so you can tease her clit with the tip of your tongue?

Your tits look so soft and natural...I can almost imagine how they would feel in my hands and how those nipples would feel in my mouth. Whitedove and I could each take a tit and suck you. How sensitive are they? Could we make you orgasm just by playing with them?

Attachments

• photos.large.43462.large.jpg
    photos.large.43462.large.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 54
  • photos.large.43465.large.jpg
    photos.large.43465.large.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 48
Back