Tribute on this humpday cum on my tits and face

IndigenousXoXoGirl

OFC Regular
Morning everyone, mostly to daddies.
Hope your all having amazing day.
I am horny wet today. I love people stare at me, and tell me stories and cum on my photos. Who can drive ne crasy and maybe we could meet ir facetime together. So get me so I want your cock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220322-150017~3.png
    Screenshot_20220322-150017~3.png
    997.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_20220322-145928~3.png
    Screenshot_20220322-145928~3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot_20220322-145951~3.png
    Screenshot_20220322-145951~3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 130
Mmmm my day is looking up after seeing your hot pics. I’d like to continue my story of the lingerie shopping, if it pleases. We were in the car and you were flashing your panties for me. Or lack of panties actually. ;) Next step was to get you back to my place and take our bags of clothing to the bedroom, so I can feast my eyes on you in a sexy fashion show. It was all I could do while we were in the store to not get my dick out and start stroking it right there. The pics you sent to my phone (in the story) got me so hard.

But as I set the bags down and returned to the kitchen I found you lying across the table. Your crisscross top was open to reveal you delicious breasts, and you ran your tongue over your full bottom lip. I knew you wanted to taste my cock. I walked slowly towards you, unzipping my jeans.

(to be continued...with pics next time. I want to make tributes for you to go along with my story) :)
So hot

I am horny wet today. I love people stare at me, and tell me stories and cum on my photos. Who can drive ne crasy and maybe we could meet ir facetime together. So get me so I want your cock.
Mmm yes baby message me

Well day just became amazing after seeing a gorgeous horny slut . If you were right in front of me I'd have ripped that dress, grabbed you by your hair and started spanking your pussy

Oh my goodness if I was there wow I would have lots of fun with you I could be your daddy.

20230827_124310.jpg20230827_124254.jpg

You should tell me how you want to see me cum on your pic

Attachments

• 20230827_123710.jpg
    20230827_123710.jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 2
Back