Tribute Please

So, the way this wank happened is I thought about grabbing a clump of your hair and shoving my cock down your throat. Pushing it down until my balls were smushed against your chin and I just kept pounding

Once I was done there, I pushed you over the edge of the bed and shoved my cock in your cunt. Pushing your head down. Making your ass tap against my waist while I call you "my fuck toy". You screamed for me and your legs started shaking.

Then I had you sit on my dick, facing away and struggling to push my dick into your tight ass hole. You took my cock like a pro. I reached around, pinching and spanking your clit while you bounced yourself on my shaft. You were screaming my name like a slut while your pussy gushed down my balls.

Finally, my cock pulsed. I pushed you down on your knees. Called you a whore as I shot my heavy load all over you face.

So, yeah, your pics give me some pretty specific images ;)

Attachments

• 20180320_120701.jpg
    20180320_120701.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
So, the way this wank happened is I thought about grabbing a clump of your hair and shoving my cock down your throat. Pushing it down until my balls were smushed against your chin and I just kept pounding

Once I was done there, I pushed you over the edge of the bed and shoved my cock in your cunt. Pushing your head down. Making your ass tap against my waist while I call you "my fuck toy". You screamed for me and your legs started shaking.

Then I had you sit on my dick, facing away and struggling to push my dick into your tight ass hole. You took my cock like a pro. I reached around, pinching and spanking your clit while you bounced yourself on my shaft. You were screaming my name like a slut while your pussy gushed down my balls.

Finally, my cock pulsed. I pushed you down on your knees. Called you a whore as I shot my heavy load all over you face.

So, yeah, your pics give me some pretty specific images ;)
That sounds so amazing ;) I loved your description of our fuck.

Back