Truth or lie or who cares

What do you think is half truth, and what do you think is half lie?

What do you think is half truth, and what do you think is half lie?
I guess it is true girls fucks the assholes and then use the nice guy.
It is not true that guys that are nice just want sex with you cuz a nice guy are nornally shy and will never approach you in the teenager life.
It is true that girls married the nicr guys cuz they realise their worth and it is true also some of them are just bitch and do not deserve and have the right to be loved.
But for those who regrets, they do not say it and then say that guys are coward. Women are coward and are stupid. If you made a mistake, say it that you fucked up and you regret.

Secondly even as a girl you want to fuck the asshole and have fun, go on do it....but do not have right to shame and label nice guys as creep or loser and destroyed their ego.

Not everything you want should go thr way of woman want it.

Men have it in their power to control the situation in balance with a woman, a relationship is a two way thing. I've experienced a relationship (my current one) where both of us have reached a mutual point where we both hold equal power and respect each other. A relationship isn't just about wants and needs of one person, it's what both people want.

Those girls who want to fuck a chad or an asshole clearly only want a quick fling, and sex. They don't want a steady, dedicated relationship. You don't want those girls, and don't try to find one and turn her into someone wanting a steady relationship. That just sets you up for disaster at the start.

It's like I said before, you'll eventually find the right people and trust me they're worth waiting for. The amount of heart break you'll get by chasing a stacey. There are women just like you out there who are looking for a nice, dedicated, respectable man who doesn't just want sex.

I know it's patronizing to say these things, but trust me I was there before and now that I've actually gotten a taste of what a real adult relationship is like, I look back on my younger years and realized just actually how confused I was when it came to this sort of thing.

Honestly? Nothing is going to fix the trauma of all those heart breaks, but you cannot be defeated. You must grow and evolve as a person and learn from past mistakes.

Cannot deny there is a problem in society, but you must be above that problem and not become part of the symptom.

TL;DR Not all women are looking for a dedicated relationship, nor do all guys look for it. Keep your eye out for the right woman who is interested in that. You are a wonderful person and will always keep growing and maturing, love yourself and be true.

Miss.please do not open my wounds again..
I have no power to believe ....I have turnt bitter in a sense.

And it is ok if you women hate me, it is ok.
And you can ask anyone women here and u will see by urself what they think of me...
And anyways miss forget it.

Awwe, I'm sorry to hear you've been so hurt. I was just trying to help you see what you can do and give suggestions and some of my advice.

You're nice, I hope you can get better.

Thanks but
Nice guys end last always...
That why I had writen something but then I realise no one cares about it ....

Hey I care about what you write, you're very interesting to me. I'm not an expert in this kind of thing, but I'll happily give my advice and experience to someone who needs it. You also need the attention, which I am happy to give you I promise.

Logically you are 19 male so u should either study or have a work which take ur time...
So just curious how u have a lot of time?

I already did my college, and everything required to enter the Police Academy. I just have to wait until I am 21 to enter legally.

EDIT: I don't have a job atm unfortunately.

yeah, kinda underestimate how long 3 years would be, so I didn't bother with a job and now I sort of regret that. might go job hunting this spring.

Back