TV show recommendations?

MirandaPlease

OFC Regular
looking for any and all recommendations! here are a few things i've watched recently that i really loved:

The End of the Fucking World
Atypical
Black Mirror

Here are a few shows that are my all time favorites:

The Office
Psych
Parks and Rec
30 Rock
Community

Pretty basic bitch choices from me, but there you go.

Anime:
Kill La Kill
Full Metal Alchemist
Death Note
Claymore
One Punch Man

Cartoon:
Futurama
Home Movies
Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist
Ugly Americans

Live:
Black Mirror
Midsomer Murders
Star Trek TNG (Victorian, idealist ST)
Star Trek Deep Space 9 (Gritty-ish, war, genocide, politics, conspiracy, ST) (My favourite show ever, period)
Reno 911
Trailer Park Boys
The Red Green Show

Pretty basic bitch choices from me, but there you go.

Anime:
Kill La Kill
Full Metal Alchemist
Death Note
Claymore
One Punch Man

Cartoon:
Futurama
Home Movies
Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist
Ugly Americans

Live:
Black Mirror
Midsomer Murders
Star Trek TNG (Victorian, idealist ST)
Star Trek Deep Space 9 (Gritty-ish, war, genocide, politics, conspiracy, ST) (My favourite show ever, period)
Reno 911
Trailer Park Boys
The Red Green Show

I'd forgotten about home movies! i used to love that show!

That feeling you get of emptiness after a show ends... Home Movies gave me that the most. The final scene of the breaking camera just killed me. Weird for such a low budget, oddball show. But damn.

There's a show on nextflix called Altered Carbon. If you took every cyberpunk cliche and cranked them up to eleven, you'd get this show. The acting is mostly okay, but I really enjoyed it because there just so much cyberpunkiness throw at you in every little thing. Season just got picked up I think.

Someone on this website a long time ago recommended the Expanse, and after years and years I can finally say that it was a good recc. Very dramatic, excellent plot, the actors can be a little goofy at times, but all in all it's now one of my favorites. Back then he described it as game of thrones in space, and while I think that's a bit of a stretch, it is very high stakes, political and suspenseful.

Peaky Blinders, Orange is the new black, American Horror Story, Sneaky Pete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back