Twenty four year old male looking for no-strings-attached female sexting

Hello, all! I'm not going to disclose my real name, but you can call me Tony. Just looking to spice things up a little in my life right now. I've had some bad experiences with this kind of site, hence the no-strings-attached bit. By the same token, I'm more than happy to talk if you have a question or just want to say hi. I'm a writer by trade, and am currently putting together a poetry book for submission. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so I will be upfront and say that I am straight.

Last edited:
Hello, all! I'm not going to disclose my real name, but you can call me Tony. Just looking to spice things up a little in my life right now. I've had some bad experiences with this kind of site, hence the no-strings-attached bit. By the same token, I'm more than happy to talk if you have a question or just want to say hi. I'm a writer by trade, and am currently putting together a poetry book for submission. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so I will be upfront and say that I am straight.
Hey Tony, hope you have a better experience on this site xxx

Welcome to the site, "Tony"! You write poetry...that is awesome. You could share a bit on the blog part of the forum if you would like. I would be interested in reading some.

Welcome to the site, "Tony"! You write poetry...that is awesome. You could share a bit on the blog part of the forum if you would like. I would be interested in reading some.
I’d love to! In fact, there’s one particular poem I need help with. It’s getting on my nerves, and I could use a fresh set of eyes.

Back