UNBAN ME

Glaceon

I am a victim of staff abuse. Myself I am 18 and have been using this site since I became 18. I asked for 'young' no one over 19 to message me meaning 18 PLUS YOU RETARDS.

I am a victim of staff abuse. Myself I am 18 and have been using this site since I became 18. I asked for 'young' no one over 19 to message me meaning 18 PLUS YOU RETARDS.
Change how you word things.
People come in all the time asking for "young" and mean underage. So if you are looking for someone 18, then say that instead of saying under 19. It's all in how you word things.
And calling admin or mods retards isn't going to get you unbanned.

See, here is the thing. People (guys), like to use the term "looking for young" and then have their age set at 18 and 19. You know what that tells me? You are looking for someone who shouldn't be here. Tsk tsk.

I think we users have to understand that the admins carry some serious legal liability running a site like this.

You might have said, "under nineteen" or "young" and honestly intended to mean imply "of course, over eighteen" but, the admins can't take that kind of risk.

If you do something illegal, the admins are likely to find themselves in hot water. Not to mention, I'm sure there's a general feeling of obligation to prevent anything grossly immoral from happening.

Just be careful with your words. You may know you're not looking for underage people. Most of us don't know you from Adam.

So pleased I don't have to deal with ridiculous requests to get unbanned or with those that think they have been hard done....praise the time and freedom I have not being a Moderator anymore

Back