Did you find this comical?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

HellCountryBoy

OFC Regular
Today I was passing some free time at work enjoying watching a room and visiting with a few friends when I received an email from someone asking for my asl aka age, sex, location. I emailed back with my age, then came back a reply of and? Replying with my location and the obvious gender in my handle I was in the beginning stages of what would be a nearly hour long berating on various subjects.

She starts in stating this is why youre not in demand followed with girls arent seeking you

I ask why is that? she replies with youre male

I counter by saying well obviously I wouldn't have boy in my handle of I wasn't Male. Then she asks out of the blue what celeb girls would you like a blowjob from

Kind of humoring her and also not wanting to give a truthful answer I reply with, I don't know never thought about it

She says well
you should To which I ask why are you a celebrity?
She says to learn your taste
Quizzically I ask her why would a celebrity wanna learn my taste?

Again her asking some out of the blue question she asks if i smoke weed, to which I respond no I don't, never will and will never date anyone who does

This is where the berating begins when she comes to the conclusion that

youre not sexual, youre boring, needy, sad and angry. I counter to her that I'm not needy. SHe again changes the subject and asks me what's wrong with weed to which I respond that I won't date a woman who smokes cigarettes or weed.

Her analogies then seem to consider women a being a job stating but youre not the one offering,
not the job, youre male, just sounds like a depressed guy trying to navigate.

Continuing to be somewhat amused by her obviously delusional statements and assessments I say to her that I wasn't aware I was applying for anything, to which she fires back that is exactly why I'm doomed to be alone. To which I counter asking why did you come looking for me then? If my fate is to be alone then so be it. She likens me to that of a homeless person that I don't understand and should just take my life. I tell her it's so nice of her to be judgemental of people she doesn't even know. She begins telling me I'm not an individual, that I'm a defensive pattern, a formula. Stating she gets hit on often and sees it many times, to which I respond that I didn't hit on her and she came at me.
She sends me a pic of her and her friend asking me which one I think is her to which I give a smart ass answer, "the one with the big mouth".
She then goes back to the suggestion that I take mushrooms or psilocybin. Then saying I'm too closed off from sex and that I should be alone.

I tell her that I have no need or desire to do drugs of any kind as they're a pathway to destroy lives. She fires back that since I've never tried them I'm a chickenshit, somehow comparing my stance on drugs to China saying "iv never been to china but it looks like i wouldnt like it" grown people don't talk like that.

I tell her that I have made the conscious choice of not destroying my life by using drugs. She then asks based on what? Look at you, whiner in a chatroom, you're not sexual or friendly, (which can not be further from the truth as I am quite friendly in chatrooms). Her final salvo tells me to make a change then she disappears.

I found everything she said to be quite comical and none of what she said hurt my feelings. I only wanted to share this because this is your brain on drugs, LOL.

Today I was passing some free time at work enjoying watching a room and visiting with a few friends when I received an email from someone asking for my asl aka age, sex, location. I emailed back with my age, then came back a reply of and? Replying with my location and the obvious gender in my handle I was in the beginning stages of what would be a nearly hour long berating on various subjects.

She starts in stating this is why youre not in demand followed with girls arent seeking you

I ask why is that? she replies with youre male

I counter by saying well obviously I wouldn't have boy in my handle of I wasn't Male. Then she asks out of the blue what celeb girls would you like a blowjob from

Kind of humoring her and also not wanting to give a truthful answer I reply with, I don't know never thought about it

She says well
you should To which I ask why are you a celebrity?
She says to learn your taste
Quizzically I ask her why would a celebrity wanna learn my taste?

Again her asking some out of the blue question she asks if i smoke weed, to which I respond no I don't, never will and will never date anyone who does

This is where the berating begins when she comes to the conclusion that
youre not sexual, youre boring, needy, sad and angry. I counter to her that I'm not needy. SHe again changes the subject and asks me what's wrong with weed to which I respond that I won't date a woman who smokes cigarettes or weed.

Her analogies then seem to consider women a being a job stating but youre not the one offering,
not the job, youre male, just sounds like a depressed guy trying to navigate.

Continuing to be somewhat amused by her obviously delusional statements and assessments I say to her that I wasn't aware I was applying for anything, to which she fires back that is exactly why I'm doomed to be alone. To which I counter asking why did you come looking for me then? If my fate is to be alone then so be it. She likens me to that of a homeless person that I don't understand and should just take my life. I tell her it's so nice of her to be judgemental of people she doesn't even know. She begins telling me I'm not an individual, that I'm a defensive pattern, a formula. Stating she gets hit on often and sees it many times, to which I respond that I didn't hit on her and she came at me.
She sends me a pic of her and her friend asking me which one I think is her to which I give a smart ass answer, "the one with the big mouth".
She then goes back to the suggestion that I take mushrooms or psilocybin. Then saying I'm too closed off from sex and that I should be alone.

I tell her that I have no need or desire to do drugs of any kind as they're a pathway to destroy lives. She fires back that since I've never tried them I'm a chickenshit, somehow comparing my stance on drugs to China saying "iv never been to china but it looks like i wouldnt like it" grown people don't talk like that.

I tell her that I have made the conscious choice of not destroying my life by using drugs. She then asks based on what? Look at you, whiner in a chatroom, you're not sexual or friendly, (which can not be further from the truth as I am quite friendly in chatrooms). Her final salvo tells me to make a change then she disappears.

I found everything she said to be quite comical and none of what she said hurt my feelings. I only wanted to share this because this is your brain on drugs, LOL.
I'm on pot, read your story regardless and was very amused by the fact that you decided to stay in the convo. Don't we all love things that are different from what we usually get to see? I bet you had a lot of convo's that were more, shall we say satifying, than this one; however, you decided to write a lot of words about it. Thank you for sharing!

Definitely not comical, she's a huge piece of human trash for saying such things.

Kudos to you for keeping your cool, I would've probably gone mad.

Back