Unusual place to have sex

The horseback riding reply brought up memories of my first wife -- an equestrian. Whereas it is virtually impossible to have sexual intercourse on a horse, it is possible for women to experience orgasms while riding. I knew when she was cumming by her histerical laughter (I of course, could elicit the same response in her). Riding English best accomplishes this feat. The posting (up and down motion) does wonders for a horny pussy. Try it ladies.

We would often disrobe after we had ridden far enough from sight of the barn, since we were both nudists at heart. Sometimes we would make an impromptu wayside rest and ravished one another. I really loved her wild side!

Last edited:
You know that I would love to be that special person! Besides, I have never had sex in a museum.

How about having relations on a rustic bench along a well-traveled horse trail?

You know that I would love to be that special person! Besides, I have never had sex in a museum.

How about having relations on a rustic bench along a well-traveled horse trail?
The word rustic... and being taken by you.. seems very alluring... love doing naughty romantics in a horsey area :)

20 floor balcony on a high rise apartment - in January.

We kept each other warm. haha

No I didn’t. I made that up.
I’m a piece of shit who has been cheating on his wife. So I won’t be posting here anymore. I have 2 daughters and a wife I’ve disrespected and risked just to post pics of my dick.

Also I’ve never done any of this stuff I’m saying to any other woman most especially my wife I just talk about it.

No I didn’t. I made that up.
I’m a piece of shit who has been cheating on his wife. So I won’t be posting here anymore. I have 2 daughters and a wife I’ve disrespected and risked just to post pics of my dick.

Also I’ve never done any of this stuff I’m saying to any other woman most especially my wife I just talk about it.
That's too bad ... especially that part about cheating on your wife. Go, make up for it by doing all of the things that you posted to your wife. She probably would enjoy it.

It makes me hark back to my high school days, when everyone would brag about their sexual exploits all four years worth. I did as well. However, my first sexual experience was at age 17, the summer after my senior year! Most guys overstate their sexual prowess ... for at least the first half of their lives. I did until was 21 or so.

As I said, perform all of those fantasies on your wife ... until she worships the ground on which you walk. It will help you regain your self-respect at the same time.

Where do I start...
A zoo in front of the rhino exhibit, a couch on a second story balcony (we noticed after we finished that there was a birthday party going on next door), a sports oval while some people played tennis nearby, my old high school, a cemetery, abandoned building in the middle of the city, in a car park at the local sailing club.
I'm sure there's more but these are the ones that stick out the most.

Something you tried?
ROTFLMAO

My first wife and I enjoyed riding in the nude ... bare-back, so to speak.

She could get off "posting" (English style), but we could never figure out a way to actually have sex while riding. We did find numerous places along the trail, however. :)

Hood of her car on top of a parking deck
Bathroom at work
On a deserted stretch of beach (rented a boat while on vacation and found a great spot)
- all completely nude

Back