Use me please

Damn your so sexy. My cock swells with cum as I abuse your throat blocking all breath from your body. Where should I shoot this first load huh ;)

• Love
Reactions: Zsz
Mmmm yes daddy, I stroke the cum out of your huge cock all over my face and I cum again.
Mmmm like a good slut wiping my cock all over your face before gripping your hair and shoving your head down forcing your ass up. Now only 8 more loads for you to take tonight

• Wow
Please give it to me Daddy. Please!?!?
Cum still all over my face, my voice rasps a little from the throating i took.

I scream out in pain but i smile. My legs shake as you bury your huge cock in my ass. I cum again!
Keep cumming for this cock like a good slut! I viciously pound your tight ass forcing my cock deeper and deeper forcing it open

• Love
Keep cumming for this cock like a good slut! I viciously pound your tight ass forcing my cock deeper and deeper forcing it open
Screaming and moaning, i grip whatever i can in my hands and take the pounding you are giving me. I continue to cum over and over

Screaming and moaning, i grip whatever i can in my hands and take the pounding you are giving me. I continue to cum over and over
As you scream I pound your tight ass harder slamming into it bouncing your entire cum/spit covered face amd torso off the bed

• Love
I reach out and grasp at the carpet. My face down againt the floor and my ass up
Wish I could see you in that position. I grip your hair use it to slam my cock harder and deeper into your tight ass. Your pussy dripping as my balls slap it harder and harder

Back