user

garfey_mu

hi there im having a problem in the rooms where its says like 200 users only 50 users i can see in the room and same in other rooms as well

Issue posted in site feedback forum already, Here's a temp fix which I posted in there, Seems to work.
"Think this fixes it, Go into preferences - Userlist - Group and sort by gender/ This seems to have been set to blank somehow, Just select a setting from the dropdown and your userlist should then update and work correctly again."

Issue posted in site feedback forum already, Here's a temp fix which I posted in there, Seems to work.
"Think this fixes it, Go into preferences - Userlist - Group and sort by gender/ This seems to have been set to blank somehow, Just select a setting from the dropdown and your userlist should then update and work correctly again."
hi where is the preferences not sure where is so cant go into it i might have sorted it out not sure

Last edited:
hi there im having a problem in the rooms where its says like 200 users only 50 users i can see in the room and same in other rooms as well
This is a known issue and is being worked on.

This will not fix the issue as there is a technical issue going on causing the problem.

This is a known issue and is being worked on.

This will not fix the issue as there is a technical issue going on causing the problem.
I noticed, Thing is I logged out/in a few times after doing this and the user list loaded up straight away hence why I thought it worked. Oh well never mind thought I was helping but nope...

Back