I want to start by kissing every inch of that perfect body of yours. My hands running all over you massaging your clit I feel you getting wet for me

What will you do with that? :p
I would pic u up take into the bed massage an caress ur body as i kiss u in ur neck an bite u softly then reach around an kiss ur lips after I'd lay u down take ur clothes off an kiss an suck on ur breasts as I Grope ur ass then I'd slowly get in my knees an swirl my tongue in ur pussy an slide it up an down as well then I'd slowly use my hands to pleasure u between ur legs

What will you do with that? :p
Kiss your neck as i remove your bra. Run my tongue down to a nipple. Wrap my lips around it and start to suck and bite. A hand rubbing your pussy through your panties. Making them nice and wet before slipping my hand inside them and massaging your swollen clit. Our tongues dancing around each other as my fingers enter your dripping pussy. I'll make you beg for my cock

I would force you on your hands and knees teasing your wet pussy with my cock, as I'm teasing you I then rip your bra off and grope your tits and as you least expect it i would ram my cock straight into your already dripping wet pussy, right before you cum i would eat your pussy out causing you to cum all in my mouth

Back