Voice Call Phone Sex!!! Trans girl looking for men!!

JocksSocksCocks

OFC Regular
I specifically came to this forum to see if anyone else out there would find that hot or if it’s just me? I like video calls too, but there’s something extra sexy about having to communicate only by each other’s voices I love talking dirty and begging for cum Either mine or yours!

Voice calls also would make it better to masturbate together…. My favorite way to cum solo is by wrapping up my girl cock and grinding on a blanket. I like to imagine I’m grinding on a guy’s cock instead It feels amazing, but it’s hard to show while on a video call and only looks sexy from certain angles so I never get to do it while calling guys online

Anyway, if you want to chat with a cute trans girl and maybe do a sexy audio only call with me, I’d love to grind for you

We can send photos/videos to start, too! I have nothing against video calls, but I’m specifically looking for men who think audio calling is as hot as I think it is

Hi~ didn't want to bog up your snap, how are you? also wondering how many messages you got lol
I’m doing ok ☺️ And sadly, although a little embarrassing, nothing yet! ‍ You could be the first lol

EDIT: Ok in all honesty you *were* the first to respond hehe but I just realized I got 1 other message on here as well, so “nothing” was actually incorrect lol. But still no one hitting up my snap!

Last edited:
I’m doing ok ☺️ And sadly, although a little embarrassing, nothing yet! ‍ You could be the first lol

EDIT: Ok in all honesty you *were* the first to respond hehe but I just realized I got 1 other message on here as well, so “nothing” was actually incorrect lol. But still no one hitting up my snap!
I'll be sure to message you there than

I specifically came to this forum to see if anyone else out there would find that hot or if it’s just me? I like video calls too, but there’s something extra sexy about having to communicate only by each other’s voices I love talking dirty and begging for cum Either mine or yours!

Voice calls also would make it better to masturbate together…. My favorite way to cum solo is by wrapping up my girl cock and grinding on a blanket. I like to imagine I’m grinding on a guy’s cock instead It feels amazing, but it’s hard to show while on a video call and only looks sexy from certain angles so I never get to do it while calling guys online

Anyway, if you want to chat with a cute trans girl and maybe do a sexy audio only call with me, I’d love to grind for you

We can send photos/videos to start, too! I have nothing against video calls, but I’m specifically looking for men who think audio calling is as hot as I think it is
Yes please I’m available when u are

Back