Want and need.

TashaX

OFC Regular
I want one of two things right now, maybe even both..

1. Have me bend over your knee and spank me, making sure to leave behind an imprint of your hand on my asscheeks.
2. Your cock wedged in between my thighs from the back with our hips rocking back and forth in sync with one another. My pussy coating your shaft in my juices as with each thrust there is, I feel the tip brush against my clit.

1. Have me bend over your knee and spank me, making sure to leave behind an imprint of your hand on my asscheeks.
2. Your cock wedged in between my thighs from the back with our hips rocking back and forth in sync with one another. My pussy coating your shaft in my juices as with each thrust there is, I feel the tip brush against my clit.
I'd just bend you over the edge of the bend and spank you hard with my thick hands as you moan and arch your back and i would rub your clit then hold your thigs together and thrust my shaft between as my tip rubs your kitty and the juice dripping over it i will pull you close grabbing your neck and pinch your nipples as u move your butt back and forth over my cock.

I can take care of that

Mmmm love I’d do both both and more

Back