Was madly in love or extremely infatuated with her pt 2

Satyriasis

OFC Regular
We meet at a local restaurant were I said I’ll buy luch and take her to my apartment so we could have dinner and a movie. I told her about the apartment and the seating on the phone months before she was fine with it. We got there we talked watched the movie it was great. We hugged and I tried to kiss her she saw it coming a mile away moving her head. She said it’s a little early for that. I walked her out to her car and she left.

The next day I called her and asked if there will be a second? She said I’ll just have to wait and see. A week later she calls me and asked what I’m doing Friday night (I was going dancing)but nothing, she asked if I had any good movies to watch I said always have good movies to watch. She said she’s going to be at my house at six pm I was thrilled I said I’ll be waiting I went out that very afternoon to look for a couple suspense thrillers found two great low budget movies no one ever heard of. Friday came and I was counting down the minutes at work until I could finally be with her again three thirty came and was out of work like a bat out of hell there was such a anticipation high inside of me so dam eagerly awaiting to see her, smell her scent and feel her body next to mine. I got home made sure everything was straight and she wouldn’t see anything wrong with how I keep my house made the bed and keep some condoms close to my pillow.

She reached a little earlier than she said but that was even better than expected seeing her pulling up in her car and getting out closing the door and walking to me like a treat after a long week of hard work was so delightful, she was wearing a long jeans pants with a blue blouse didn’t really do much to compliment her sexy shape (I guess she wasn’t trying to lead me on to any wild ideas that I may have of getting between her legs) She smiled when she saw me waiting at my drive way to great her welcome and we hugged when she came to me I felt so much comfort and tranquility holding her then touching her back with my hands passing my hands from her mid back to her waist she eased off of me (to assure her that I wanted alot more than just friendly companionship) then we went inside I tried to hold her hand but she blocked it. I asked her how was her day she told me it wasn’t anything out of the normal, told her I couldn’t wait to get here to her, was looking forward to being with her all day. I had soda, Orville Redenbacher's popcorn (ketel corn) and ruffles (cheddar chips.) It was a great having her there with me, we took our shoes off left them at the door, I got her the popcorn out the microwave and her single bottle of cola and mine we sat down on the bed layed back and I began the movie.

I occasionally brush my hands on her thighs or slide my hands on her stomach. She got upset that I can’t listen to her and not touch her. She threaten me that she would not visit me anymore if I can’t keep my hands to myself, I felt so rejected looking at her and how serious she was about it, I Told her fine you shouldn’t come visit me. She stormed out.

It had been months since we last talked on the phone then she called me (probably thinking she made me suffer long enough) asked how am I? I told her I was fine just got home. She said she was missing me and would like to come over, I told her there is no one stopping you from coming here. She asked about me always touching her, said it makes her uncomfortable. Asked her if she heard a word that I said the first time we meet? She told me if I care about her I would respect her.

Last edited:
Back