Was sexting a girl on whisper....

Ska

Found out the girl I was sexting was my girlfriends best friend who was also dating one of my good friends. She didn't know it was me.

Found out the girl I was sexting was my girlfriends best friend who was also dating one of my good friends. She didn't know it was me.

Hey Ska, that is one of my biggest fears on here, is sexting someone I know in real life! Whenever I chat to someone from Australia, especially Melbourne, I ask all these questions to make sure we don't know each other! What are you going to do now? xxx

Reactions: Ska
Hey Ska, that is one of my biggest fears on here, is sexting someone I know in real life! Whenever I chat to someone from Australia, especially Melbourne, I ask all these questions to make sure we don't know each other! What are you going to do now? xxx
I kept sexting her for a while. She' kinky and now I can't see her without thinking about her naked. She disappeared from whisper after a few weeks. That' one of my fears too. Now I won't sext anyone within 100 miles.

Hard to find people on the internet that live in my state, let alone anyone I know. Doubt I will ever have this problem.

Back