Week 5 (February 17, 2018)

I

InvincibleLight

This week, let's talk about Fear. It drives our actions, as we try to avoid them. So what are your fears? I am Arachnophobic and Nosocomephobic myself. Let me here from all the anemic chickens out there! All you cool people tell me your fears as well.
Song of the week: Our Truth - Lacuna Coil

I fear fearing feary fear!

Probably drowning. I saw a picture once on Rotten where this dude fell headfirst in a skinny well, so he literally had no ability to turn himself around or use his arms in any way. A crazy claustrophobic and hydrophobic nightmare.

I fear fearing feary fear!

Probably drowning. I saw a picture once on Rotten where this dude fell headfirst in a skinny well, so he literally had no ability to turn himself around or use his arms in any way. A crazy claustrophobic and hydrophobic nightmare.
Yikes. I feel sorry for that guy. How exactly do you fall down a well, though?

I fear my long term future since being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis nearly two years ago. But luckily I stay positive the majority of the time, however extended time alone has my brain working overtime and thinking about the bad stuff

I fear my long term future since being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis nearly two years ago. But luckily I stay positive the majority of the time, however extended time alone has my brain working overtime and thinking about the bad stuff
Ok. Unusual, but everyone is afraid of something!

Back