Week 9 (March 24, 2018)

I

InvincibleLight

Ok, so week 9. Lets just get to the point, shall we? This week's discussion is "What is love to you? ". To me, love was for the longest time nothing but a weakness that could lead to nothing but pain. Now I know that, at least to me, love is something unavoidable, unforgettable, and one of the best and worst parts of life. Sure, it does lead to pain, but it also leads to joy, excitement, and other positive emotions that are rare for me. And most importantly, its the one thing that makes me not feel alone.
Do answer with your own opinions, and DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT POSTING SOME RANDOM BS TO TROLL PEOPLE. And remember,
lc59kp5.gif

Ok, so week 9. Lets just get to the point, shall we? This week's discussion is "What is love to you? ". To me, love was for the longest time nothing but a weakness that could lead to nothing but pain. Now I know that, at least to me, love is something unavoidable, unforgettable, and one of the best and worst parts of life. Sure, it does lead to pain, but it also leads to joy, excitement, and other positive emotions that are rare for me. And most importantly, its the one thing that makes me not feel alone.
Do answer with your own opinions, and DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT POSTING SOME RANDOM BS TO TROLL PEOPLE. And remember,
View attachment 4918
Well of course there are different types of love, let's go with I feel to be the root for all, it has to meeting and caring for someone else's needs and desires before your own, that is mentally, emotionally ,financially , spiritually and yes physically, regardless what they have or haven't done , or if they deserve it, Do any of us really deserve Love? So I case make sure others needs are taken care of before your own is a good start.

Well of course there are different types of love, let's go with I feel to be the root for all, it has to meeting and caring for someone else's needs and desires before your own, that is mentally, emotionally ,financially , spiritually and yes physically, regardless what they have or haven't done , or if they deserve it, Do any of us really deserve Love? So I case make sure others needs are taken care of before your own is a good start.
Excellent answer.

InvincibleLight, your making me think again, that could be dangerous , Is love a feeling ,emotion, or a action. Without going into my long thought process , my conclusion is action
Hahaha, why not all three?

Well maybe feeling and emotions are produced by our action. You do have a point , All three could be a manifestation of our love. I guess that doesn't matter as long as we know love exists and we get our selfishness and pride out of the way and share it with others.

Well maybe feeling and emotions are produced by our action. You do have a point , All three could be a manifestation of our love. I guess that doesn't matter as long as we know love exists and we get our selfishness and pride out of the way and share it with others.
:)

To me, love is an emotion I feel quite easily, often with no reciprocation. But I’d say it’s the knowledge or hope that you found someone you’re willing to sacrifice things for. Someone who you’d happily spend the rest of your life with and helping one another through any struggles either person goes through. Being there for one another emotionally is a truly wonderful thing that everyone deserves at some point in their lives

To me, love is an emotion I feel quite easily, often with no reciprocation. But I’d say it’s the knowledge or hope that you found someone you’re willing to sacrifice things for. Someone who you’d happily spend the rest of your life with and helping one another through any struggles either person goes through. Being there for one another emotionally is a truly wonderful thing that everyone deserves at some point in their lives
Good answer!

Back