Well hello there...

Those
View attachment 1894 View attachment 2380

Hey I'm Sun66, still relatively new to the site, and still feeling my way around. I have met some fantastic men and women from all over the world already, and made some wonderful friends, and of course I am having lots of fun (probably way too much fun, and not sleeping enough now). I love to sex chat, and connect with people, and I am very open to exploring new things. I love being challenged by new experiences. I am fun, open and honest, you can ask me anything but prepared for the answer, you may not like it! I am here to have lots of fun, but I am not looking to form any serious relationships at the moment, or to be exclusive with anyone so please understand that, also please don't call me a slut, bitch or filthy etc, that just doesn't work on me!

Please message me, if I seem like someone you would like to share time with, love and light Sun.

PS - I love tattoo's, I have three so far.....
are some great pics sun66. I hope to see some more!! We could be friends

Hey Omiiin, thank you for the message xxx

Hello beautiful, I would love to get to knew you sometime over Skype and a bottle of wine. :)

Hey Omiiin, miss you so so much, well I found the post to my intro (October 10th lol), we couldn't remember but it was here. We need to Skype more option babe, miss you, chat soon xxxx

Hey I'm Sun66, still relatively new to the site, and still feeling my way around. I have met some fantastic men and women from all over the world already, and made some wonderful friends, and of course I am having lots of fun (probably way too much fun, and not sleeping enough now). I love to sex chat, and connect with people, and I am very open to exploring new things. I love being challenged by new experiences. I am fun, open and honest, you can ask me anything but prepared for the answer, you may not like it! I am here to have lots of fun, but I am not looking to form any serious relationships at the moment, or to be exclusive with anyone so please understand that, also please don't call me a slut, bitch or filthy etc, that just doesn't work on me!

Please message me, if I seem like someone you would like to share time with, love and light Sun.

in that part of your marvelous body you have done them ?:p

[QUOTE = "Sun66, post: 22708, membro: 13416"] Sì Italy Foot Worship, cioè io, sono parti del mio corpo lol xxx [/ QUOTE]

Mi piacerebbe vedere i tuoi tatuaggi;)

[QUOTE = "Sun66, post: 22708, membro: 13416"] Sì Italy Foot Worship, cioè io, sono parti del mio corpo lol xxx [/ QUOTE]

Mi piacerebbe vedere i tuoi tatuaggi;)

Hey, sure I will show you my tattoo's I have three now, one on side of my leg, one on my back, and one on my arm. They are all hidden, unless I want them to be seen, I have a corporate job unfortunately so its not really appropriate at work for my tattoo's to be seen. I will message you later, and sort something out! Thanks for the message! xxx

Cant believe at has taken me up until now to spot this post. I think its a crime you can see my tattoos but I cant see yours haha.
Ill drop you a message later on in the week babe!

Xx

Cant believe at has taken me up until now to spot this post. I think its a crime you can see my tattoos but I cant see yours haha.
Ill drop you a message later on in the week babe!

Xx
Ha ha ha, I have to keep my tattoos private they are very distinctive and personal to me, so it would be a big giveaway if someone I know saw them! Sure drop me a message we can sort it out! I would love to show them to you! xxx

Ha ha ha, I have to keep my tattoos private they are very distinctive and personal to me, so it would be a big giveaway if someone I know saw them! Sure drop me a message we can sort it out! I would love to show them to you! xxx

Looking foward to it already. Something to finally take my mind off work!

[QUOTE = "Sun66, post: 22730, membro: 13416"] Ti scriverò più tardi e ordinerò qualcosa! Grazie per il messaggio! xxx [/ QUOTE]

ciao sole, grazie, non vedo l'ora di vederli

Back