Well hello there...

View attachment 5999 Hey sun!!! Welcome!!! I have one tattoo right now, A phoenix rising from the flames on my neck! I want at least two more! Hope you'll have a great time in here!

Hey DarkPhoenix, thank you for your message and the pic, I love your tattoo. Yes I couldn't stop at one tattoo either! I love the concept of a phoenix rising from the flames, it truly resonates with me xx

Hey DarkPhoenix, thank you for your message and the pic, I love your tattoo. Yes I couldn't stop at one tattoo either! I love the concept of a phoenix rising from the flames, it truly resonates with me xx
For me it's been quite hard in life, and I've often found the will and power to keep going and found myself engulfed in flames doing so, these flames would give me strength and much more. The other tattoo I want is a peacock feather on my left lower arm on the inside in blues and greens. I don't like black ink much so I try to prevent any black lol. The other tattoo I want is a water colour tattoo that goes from a heart into a cross and then into an anchor which stands for love faith and hope.

For me it's been quite hard in life, and I've often found the will and power to keep going and found myself engulfed in flames doing so, these flames would give me strength and much more. The other tattoo I want is a peacock feather on my left lower arm on the inside in blues and greens. I don't like black ink much so I try to prevent any black lol. The other tattoo I want is a water colour tattoo that goes from a heart into a cross and then into an anchor which stands for love faith and hope.

Oh I love your ideas for your next tattoo's, my tattoos are all full colour too, with lots of symbols. I am obsessed with time, so I have a Dali like melted clock with symbols all around it like the sun, butterflies, water, sky, clouds, heart, key. I also have a sunflower with blue sky and clouds, and a yin/yang which is a day and night scene. The next one is going to be a water lily xxx

Oh I love your ideas for your next tattoo's, my tattoos are all full colour too, with lots of symbols. I am obsessed with time, so I have a Dali like melted clock with symbols all around it like the sun, butterflies, water, sky, clouds, heart, key. I also have a sunflower with blue sky and clouds, and a yin/yang which is a day and night scene. The next one is going to be a water lily xxx

That's all so fantastic!!! I love the sunflower idea, as well the water lily!

View attachment 2380 View attachment 4587 View attachment 4588 View attachment 4589 View attachment 4905 View attachment 4906 View attachment 4891 View attachment 4892 View attachment 4896 View attachment 4903
Hey I'm Sun66, still relatively new to the site, and still feeling my way around. I have met some fantastic men and women from all over the world already, and made some wonderful friends, and of course I am having lots of fun (probably way too much fun, and not sleeping enough now). I love to sex chat, and connect with people, and I am very open to exploring new things. I love being challenged by new experiences. I am fun, open and honest, you can ask me anything but prepared for the answer, you may not like it! I am here to have lots of fun, but I am not looking to form any serious relationships at the moment, or to be exclusive with anyone so please understand that!

Please message me, if I seem like someone you would like to share time with, love and light Sun.

PS - I love tattoo's, I have three so far.....
Hey there sun 66.
You sound like my kind of lass
Straight talking honest horny and open minded.
I would love to chat

View attachment 2380 View attachment 4587 View attachment 4588 View attachment 4589 View attachment 4905 View attachment 4906 View attachment 4891 View attachment 4892 View attachment 4896 View attachment 4903
Hey I'm Sun66, still relatively new to the site, and still feeling my way around. I have met some fantastic men and women from all over the world already, and made some wonderful friends, and of course I am having lots of fun (probably way too much fun, and not sleeping enough now). I love to sex chat, and connect with people, and I am very open to exploring new things. I love being challenged by new experiences. I am fun, open and honest, you can ask me anything but prepared for the answer, you may not like it! I am here to have lots of fun, but I am not looking to form any serious relationships at the moment, or to be exclusive with anyone so please understand that!

Please message me, if I seem like someone you would like to share time with, love and light Sun.

PS - I love tattoo's, I have three so far.....
Your beautiful my love

Back