Well hello there...

View attachment 2380 View attachment 4587 View attachment 4588 View attachment 4589 View attachment 4905 View attachment 4906 View attachment 4891 View attachment 4892 View attachment 4896 View attachment 4903
Hey I'm Sun66, still relatively new to the site, and still feeling my way around. I have met some fantastic men and women from all over the world already, and made some wonderful friends, and of course I am having lots of fun (probably way too much fun, and not sleeping enough now). I love to sex chat, and connect with people, and I am very open to exploring new things. I love being challenged by new experiences. I am fun, open and honest, you can ask me anything but prepared for the answer, you may not like it! I am here to have lots of fun, but I am not looking to form any serious relationships at the moment, or to be exclusive with anyone so please understand that!

Please message me, if I seem like someone you would like to share time with, love and light Sun.

PS - I love tattoo's, I have three so far.....
Yes I would like to message you and hang with you for a while I think we could have a really good time I am new at this so show me the ropes I don't know if you're allowed to do this but my phone number is 936-391-1194 my email isrobin

I would like very much to hang with you for a while you will be my first person to hang with on here I find you very very attractive and I think we could help each other my phone number is 936-391-1194 my email robinhj57@gmail.com or

I would like very much to hang with you for a while you will be my first person to hang with on here I find you very very attractive and I think we could help each other my phone number is 936-391-1194 my email robinhj57@gmail.com or

Hey Robin, thanks so much for the lovely messages. I am in Australia so it's difficult to call, I just followed you so you can direct message me on here if you like, and we can chat there xx

PS - maybe better not to post your contact details, you are never really sure who is lurking around here. Better to get to know someone first and then swap personal details x

Can we at least text each other off of my phone number I'm kind of having a hard time navigating on this site and on my phone I know exactly how to send pictures I have been so horny for so long and that would be awesome if you would share yourself with me and I'll share myself with you I can't wait to talk to you and tell you how much I want to eat your pussy and how much I want you to fuck my face come in my mouth I love sex I crave sex I just don't ever get any because I'm not going to fuck around with any of these girls here and by looking at your pictures I know that you can satisfy me and I know I can satisfy you I would like to tell you the story behind all of this an older woman took me under her wing when I was 14 and taught me everything and I would love to tell you the story and she had excellent pussy it was crazy I thought that I had died and went to heaven I was 14 and she was 38 and she was beautiful and she was my aunt but her and my uncle had already split up she was no blood hell I wouldn't have cared anyway she was a knockout LOL I don't think that I ever actually take my hand off of my dick LOL but anyway if you don't mind texting me on my phone cool but if you would rather not that's cool too let's just enjoy however

Can we at least text each other off of my phone number I'm kind of having a hard time navigating on this site and on my phone I know exactly how to send pictures I have been so horny for so long and that would be awesome if you would share yourself with me and I'll share myself with you I can't wait to talk to you and tell you how much I want to eat your pussy and how much I want you to fuck my face come in my mouth I love sex I crave sex I just don't ever get any because I'm not going to fuck around with any of these girls here and by looking at your pictures I know that you can satisfy me and I know I can satisfy you I would like to tell you the story behind all of this an older woman took me under her wing when I was 14 and taught me everything and I would love to tell you the story and she had excellent pussy it was crazy I thought that I had died and went to heaven I was 14 and she was 38 and she was beautiful and she was my aunt but her and my uncle had already split up she was no blood hell I wouldn't have cared anyway she was a knockout LOL I don't think that I ever actually take my hand off of my dick LOL but anyway if you don't mind texting me on my phone cool but if you would rather not that's cool too let's just enjoy however

Hey Robin, thank you for the message. That’s quite a message, so much information. You will find your way around the site, it just takes so getting used too. Sounds like you certainly have had an interesting introduction to sex with your aunt. Unfortunately I’m not able to chat off here, I will send you a message to your inbox on start a conversation x

View attachment 2380 View attachment 4587 View attachment 4588 View attachment 4589 View attachment 4905 View attachment 4906 View attachment 4891 View attachment 4892 View attachment 4896 View attachment 4903
Hey I'm Sun66, still relatively new to the site, and still feeling my way around. I have met some fantastic men and women from all over the world already, and made some wonderful friends, and of course I am having lots of fun (probably way too much fun, and not sleeping enough now). I love to sex chat, and connect with people, and I am very open to exploring new things. I love being challenged by new experiences. I am fun, open and honest, you can ask me anything but prepared for the answer, you may not like it! I am here to have lots of fun, but I am not looking to form any serious relationships at the moment, or to be exclusive with anyone so please understand that!

Please message me, if I seem like someone you would like to share time with, love and light Sun.

Sun youre stunning feel frew to hmu so we can have some fun ;)

Sun youre stunning feel frew to hmu so we can have some fun ;)
I would love to hang out with you sexy lady you must have some fun I love your pics I've got some I'm having a Time navigating around in here so far but anyway get a hold of me girl and let's have some fun no dudes okay I don't know why I dude would want to reply to anything I have to say I specify women only

I would love to hang out with you sexy lady you must have some fun I love your pics I've got some I'm having a Time navigating around in here so far but anyway get a hold of me girl and let's have some fun no dudes okay I don't know why I dude would want to reply to anything I have to say I specify women only

Thank you Robin, I think you actually replied to Connor's post, and he was replying to me, if that's what you mean, about Dude's replying. The best way to meet people is by going to the main sex and adult chat rooms and talking in group chat, see how you go xx

Well you got me from soft & tiny to a semi hard on babe like fuck I would destroy you. Just need your mouth on my milk chocolate cock and let you sit and ride my cock all night whilst I adkiad your tits

Attachments

• Snapchat-1410647881.jpg
    Snapchat-1410647881.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 4
Your welcome, just to prove no Photoshop or funny business done it's all there in full girth ready for you to ride all night and for me to explode inside you or for you to jerk off after me fucking you for so long without cumming

Attachments

• Snapchat-2065311417.jpg
    Snapchat-2065311417.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 0

Well hello again :) dear these pics never get old, each time they are more amazing than the last time. Maybe I am just learning how beautiful you are which makes the photos more meaningfully . Anyway thanks for sharing. My beautiful friend ;)

Hey babe love the pictures.. Add me

Back