Well hello there...

Like for example I'm having a bad day and just knowing the fact that I made you smile it actually made my day better, I was also wondering is there a way to maybe have a personal chat with you instead of this way? It has too many restrictions.

Hey Zain you are very sweet and I love your kind words, but I am not sexting anymore, I am with someone now x

Well then I'm not gonna try to sext you I like talking to people from all over the world cause I get to learn about new cultures and different kinda of people as well so if you ever wanna just talk to someone as well I'll be right here.
You can Kik me as well at zee951
Or you can Snapchat me at zain_chokshi
Haha you might have figured already I like making new friends too :p not only sexting

Well then I'm not gonna try to sext you I like talking to people from all over the world cause I get to learn about new cultures and different kinda of people as well so if you ever wanna just talk to someone as well I'll be right here.
You can Kik me as well at zee951
Or you can Snapchat me at zain_chokshi
Haha you might have figured already I like making new friends too :p not only sexting

I am very happy to be friends x

View attachment 2380 View attachment 4587 View attachment 4588 View attachment 4589 View attachment 4905 View attachment 4906 View attachment 4891 View attachment 4892 View attachment 4896 View attachment 4903
Hey I'm Sun66, still relatively new to the site, and still feeling my way around. I have met some fantastic men and women from all over the world already, and made some wonderful friends, and of course I am having lots of fun (probably way too much fun, and not sleeping enough now). I love to sex chat, and connect with people, and I am very open to exploring new things. I love being challenged by new experiences. I am fun, open and honest, you can ask me anything but prepared for the answer, you may not like it! I am here to have lots of fun, but I am not looking to form any serious relationships at the moment, or to be exclusive with anyone so please understand that!

Please message me, if I seem like someone you would like to share time with, love and light Sun.

PS - I love tattoo's, I have three so far.....
Your sexy

My first time seeing this thread!! Of course you're pics are beautiful, all the more so because I've gotten to know you a bit! Merikh is very fortunate indeed! Props to you both for being each other's 'fit'! :D Happy for you two!!

My first time seeing this thread!! Of course you're pics are beautiful, all the more so because I've gotten to know you a bit! Merikh is very fortunate indeed! Props to you both for being each other's 'fit'! :D Happy for you two!!

Well I am glad you found the post! You are a sweetheart, thank you for the lovely message, I am very fortunate being with Merikh. You will find your match too, and what a lucky lady she will be x

View attachment 2380 View attachment 4587 View attachment 4588 View attachment 4589 View attachment 4905 View attachment 4906 View attachment 4891 View attachment 4892 View attachment 4896 View attachment 4903
Hey I'm Sun66, still relatively new to the site, and still feeling my way around. I have met some fantastic men and women from all over the world already, and made some wonderful friends, and of course I am having lots of fun (probably way too much fun, and not sleeping enough now). I love to sex chat, and connect with people, and I am very open to exploring new things. I love being challenged by new experiences. I am fun, open and honest, you can ask me anything but prepared for the answer, you may not like it! I am here to have lots of fun, but I am not looking to form any serious relationships at the moment, or to be exclusive with anyone so please understand that!

Please message me, if I seem like someone you would like to share time with, love and light Sun.

I'm looking for dirty talk back as I talk dirty to you. Is that something you can get into?

I have a challenge for you if you can beat the challenge you get to be my master for two days. If you cant you get to send me some more of your goddess body. The challenge is to livk your elbow . Do you accept? Ttyl

I forgot all of your pics @Sun66 Still as drool worthy as ever ;)

Back