Well...

PantsuPapi

OFC Regular
Ever since I have joined, I've felt like an outcast, never really fit in, because people already had their circles established. It just feels like no one even likes me one bit, not even as a friend. And that's pretty disheartening.

I somewhat know what you mean by never really fitting in. Although I can converse and get along with a wide variety of people. In the end I always pull myself away from them. There is a gap or a barrier the difference between me and them is always significant. It's why ai can't be labeled but I can still mingle among them for some periods at a time. My nocturnal reclusive behavior and multiple interests make me unique; but prevent me from forming solid relations. However with all that being said I don't give up on being social.

You just need to keep moving forward find your social links and limits to people and you will find your own circle.

Ever since I have joined, I've felt like an outcast, never really fit in, because people already had their circles established. It just feels like no one even likes me one bit, not even as a friend. And that's pretty disheartening.

Hey I’m sorry to read that, my advice is don’t give up. Contribute to the forums and chat in the main chat room and get to know people that way. Be positive and proactive and see what happens, good luck x

Back