What’s up everyone?

BigBadRJ94

OFC Regular
So... never been great at these introduction type things, but thought I may as well give it a shot. 23 year old straight Male from London, England (or at least nearby but people actually know that lol) if any of my social awkwardness has you interested in chatting, thank you in advance haha. Will gladly accept your pics but my phone seems to hate me and not let me send any so I understand if you don’t. This is an introduction, not a mental breakdown I swear... haha

So... never been great at these introduction type things, but thought I may as well give it a shot. 23 year old straight Male from London, England (or at least nearby but people actually know that lol) if any of my social awkwardness has you interested in chatting, thank you in advance haha. Will gladly accept your pics but my phone seems to hate me and not let me send any so I understand if you don’t. This is an introduction, not a mental breakdown I swear... haha
Hey thanks for the message, happy to chat with you next time we are both online, I am socially awkward too, I just learnt to cover it up as I got older! The potential mental breakdown doesn't bother me either, lol xxx

Hey thanks for the message, happy to chat with you next time we are both online, I am socially awkward too, I just learnt to cover it up as I got older! The potential mental breakdown doesn't bother me either, lol xxx
Hey, I think you are faking it! You are not socially awkward at all!!!! Judging from your messages lol xxx

Back