What are you doing right now???

Watching my two most favorite people argue over where to go for supper. Hubs want steak, kiddo wants vegetarian dumplings. They've resorted to paper, rock, scissors. Hubs did the finger and said it was a jet fighter. Our poor kiddo is gonna be scarred for life.

Watching my two most favorite people argue over where to go for supper. Hubs want steak, kiddo wants vegetarian dumplings. They've resorted to paper, rock, scissors. Hubs did the finger and said it was a jet fighter. Our poor kiddo is gonna be scarred for life.
This^^^^^^^^ lmfao Hahahahahhaa Sounds like some shit I’d do with my daughters.... @NativeGirl66 what says you?:p

This^^^^^^^^ lmfao Hahahahahhaa Sounds like some shit I’d do with my daughters.... @NativeGirl66 what says you?:p

A dad should never be filtered around their daughter (s). And they should give their girls the same courtesy. Makes it easier for her to open up to him.

But the kiddo and I have learned to let him indulge in his moments. Because in the end, the girls always win. Its dumplings for supper.

A dad should never be filtered around their daughter (s). And they should give their girls the same courtesy. Makes it easier for her to open up to him.

But the kiddo and I have learned to let him indulge in his moments. Because in the end, the girls always win. Its dumplings for supper.
Tell me about it i have 3 strawberry blonde daughters so best to nod and walk away lol

Back