What are you doing right now???

Just got into bed after having a fucking epic bbq followed by a decent movie and guess ima call it a day...

P.S. @Kris730903

View attachment 46394

The cabbage and carrots tasted like a life ending orgasm, no lies!!! And yep, I still have a huge thing for fish...

That shit looks hell good!!!

Thread
Sitting here going thorough the threads while on break from helping my cousin pack up her house.

Just got into bed after having a fucking epic bbq followed by a decent movie and guess ima call it a day...

P.S. @Kris730903

View attachment 46394

The cabbage and carrots tasted like a life ending orgasm, no lies!!! And yep, I still have a huge thing for fish...
Going to try the cabbage carrots sounds great.

Working out how to tell the wife I'm looking at a couple of cars tomorrow. Socially distanced of coarse.

I’m binge watching the Harry Potter movies, again. While calling out rubbish Murdoch “journalist” on Twitter. Journalism is Australia is pathetic! I’m going to be busy for hours :cool:
Dyinggggggg!!!!!!

Ya my younger daughter had never seen them, sooooooo I started them with her a little before Christmas. Next up, The Deathly Hallows Part 1!!!! Lol

That shit looks hell good!!!
Everything I make is “hell good”. That’s just... Well to be all humble and whatnot... Fucking EPIC!!!:cool:

Going to try the cabbage carrots sounds great.
Don’t forget to add freshly diced basil, it made the dish. Thanks for the compliment tho mate, highly appreciated!!!

Do you cater?
Occasionally I do yes, but with covoid it’s difficult af!!! I could be persuaded tho... Given incentive?:rolleyes:

Thread...

B6B02BF4-0C5E-4D48-BA58-FCD258688D29.jpeg

Just finished my morning sweat now heading off for a good, hard, long cycle to start my day (And yes, I wear UV resistant clothing. It’s Africa! Tf you expect?!? ).

Everything I make is “hell good”. That’s just... Well to be all humble and whatnot... Fucking EPIC!!!:cool:

Don’t forget to add freshly diced basil, it made the dish. Thanks for the compliment tho mate, highly appreciated!!!

Occasionally I do yes, but with covoid it’s difficult af!!! I could be persuaded tho... Given incentive?:rolleyes:

Thread...

View attachment 46414

Just finished my morning sweat now heading off for a good, hard, long cycle to start my day (And yes, I wear UV resistant clothing. It’s Africa! Tf you expect?!? ).
I had a feeling about that Bitch covid...

Back