What gets me?

F

Fordboy2322

You know what gets me? Is when some one shows interest in another and takes the time to message them and they have conversations up until the one who initiates the conversation origianlly or all the time stops.... Then POOF nothing! Personally i dont see the point in just going with the conversation to save someones feelings.... Just be like i aint interested or what not, why drag it out and let the other person feel mislead....

My ramble for the day

You know what gets me? Is when some one shows interest in another and takes the time to message them and they have conversations up until the one who initiates the conversation origianlly or all the time stops.... Then POOF nothing! Personally i dont see the point in just going with the conversation to save someones feelings.... Just be like i aint interested or what not, why drag it out and let the other person feel mislead....

My ramble for the day

Hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie. I agree with ya Ford. Is the world coming to an end. :)

This- or when something is wrong and the person refuses to tell you why. Just indirect posts and profile status changes. :rolleyes:

Something I’ve noticed often here, and loathe. #gointerwebs

I totally agree with you both, and to add to this sometimes you get to read about it in the Forum :(

My ramble for the day

Oh no, I always reply to all my messages, as I feel it’s the polite thing to do. I try not to mislead people though :oops:

Back