What gets you off?

Hmm... a few things get me off I suppose.

Exhibitionism for one. I love the thrill of potentially being caught, or being watched. It's probably why I've fucked in some rather risky places, including but not limited to on a train, in a changing room and in a classroom.

The other is domination and being rough. I'm a dominant person by nature in bed, so having someone I can really push limits with is idea. I'm not into the most extreme end of things, but I definitely like the feeling of my hands wrapped around a woman's neck while I pin her against a wall with my body, or the way she gasps when I bend her over and smack her ass until she's sore and red.

To another degree I also enjoy the humiliation end of things, seeing just how far I can push the people I'm with. I can't accurately explain why, but degradation, pain, a sense of control, they all really get me off.

(As long as all parties are consenting of course)

That first moment of being inside someone for the first time where you both just kind of gasp and don’t move for a second then spend the next few hours banging like the worlds gonna end

I love being driven crazy and i also love driving a women crazy. I love when a women teases me by spreading her legs when she knows it drives me crazy but we are somewhere that she knows i cant do anything about it. Love having that mental orgazm. Cus all i can think about is getting up that skirt!! I cant wait for everyone to leave the room again to get another peak!! And controling myself and maintaining conversations with people is like a mind fuck in itself, because i may be talking to some obscure cousin of a second cousin at a family function, but in my head all i can picture is me starting at those sexy toes and licking my way up to her thighs!! I love having my face between a womens thighs!! I picture myself kissing slowly back and forth from the inside of one leg feeling her panties on my lips as i kiss my way over to the inside of her other leg!! And while i’m visualizing that in my head, and trying to control whats going on in my pants and trying not to let everyone see raging hardon!! I can feel my dick almost pulsating inside my pants!! And now for the rest of the day thats all i think about. Every chance i get to be alone with her even if its a brief second going from one room to another, i tell her how hard i am and i cant wait till everyone leaves cus i am going to fuck her so hard!! Its like foreplay that lasts all day long and builds up till finaly we both get to explode with a ton of cum and fucking great orgasms!! Sorry so long i guess i could’ve just said teasing.

playing with my wifes pussy while she sleeps fingering it and licking my finger and putting them back in. then she wakes up moaning pushing my fingers in deeper then clims on my dick to ride it to finishe her off. then she swallows my cum.

A LOT of oil to highight the sexier charms. A good prone position is nice too. Well, theres a lot more, but thats good for now

ur fine ass ...eating ur pussy and playing in ur back yard ..watching a sexy girl like u masterbate. . anal sex..watching two sexy women having sex .together. teasing u with my tounge and cock ..mutual masterbation ...and sinking my cock deep in a nice wet pussy...mmmmm0330180356.jpg

Attachments

• 0514182212.jpg
    0514182212.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 0
Back